Norwegian Refugee Council (NRC) Recruitment Application Form– The Norwegian Refugee Council (NRC) is currently recruiting for interested and qualified applicants.
Are you interested in the Norwegian Refugee Council (NRC) job recruitment 2020? Do you want to know about the NRC Recruitment 2020?
The requirement and how to apply for the 2020 Norwegian Refugee Council (NRC) recruitment is in this article.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Security Coordinator
Webcruiter ID: 4268851276
Location: Maiduguri, Borno
Percentage of full-time: 100
Employer: Norwegian Refugee Council
Commencement: August 2020
Duration: (Till December 30th, 2020 with possibility of extension)
The Security Coordinator reports to: The Area Manager.
- NRC is looking for a Security Coordinator for our Area Office in Maiduguri, Borno State in Northern Nigeria. The purpose of the Security Coordinator is to oversee, plan and coordinator all security activities across all NRC field offices and the entire North-east and to ensure all staff have the basic and contextual security training required to carry out their jobs
- NRC initiated country operations in Nigeria in June 2015, in order to respond to the critical and increasing needs in the country. NRC currently has a full team based in Maiduguri and a coordination office in Abuja. NRC is currently providing services across various sectors namely; Shelter and Non-Food Items (NFI); Water, Sanitation and Hygiene Promotion (WASH); Food Security; and Information, Counselling and Legal Assistance (ICLA), Education and recently Camp Coordination and CAmp management (CCCM) in order to address identified humanitarian needs.
- University or advanced degree
- Knowledge about own leadership skills/profile
- Fluency in English, both written and verbal
- Valid driver’s license
- Minimum 3 years of experience from working in a senior security role in a humanitarian / recovery context
- Previous experience from working in complex and volatile contexts
- Documented results related to the position’s responsibilities
- Planning and delivering results
- Empowering and building trust
- A good sense of humour is an asset
- All employees of the Norwegian Refugee Council should be able to adhere to our Code of Conduct and the four organizational values: Dedicated, innovative, inclusive and accountable.
- Managing resources to optimize results
- Managing performance and development
- Handling insecure environment
We Can Offer
- Salary / benefits: According to NRC’s general directions – Grade Level 7 Step 1
- An approved health certificate will be requested before the contract start.
How to Apply for NRC Recruitment 2020
Interested and qualified candidates should: Click here to apply
Application Procedures, CV Registration & Notice
- Please note that you are required to enter the geographical location for all your previous positions while registering your CV. There is no specific field for this information in our CV form, but you can use the “Company name” field for both company and location.
- Nigerian Nationals Only
Closing Date for Norwegian Refugee Council (NRC) Recruitment 2020
Application Deadline: 13th August, 2020.
We thought you should also know about
To get more Updates
- Subscribe to the site sparkgist.com using your Email address. Subscription is totally FREE
- LIKE our Facebook page for direct updates
- FOLLOW our Twitter News Handle for updates
- In case of any issue or challenge or questions, Click Here