Shell Nigeria Exploration and Production Company Limited (SNEPCo), its co-venture partners and the Nigerian National Petroleum (NNPC) invites applications from qualified Nigerian students for the 2017 NNPC/SNEPCo National University Scholarship Programme.
This programme is aimed at promoting academic excellence and improve the skills of young Nigerians. To provide a yearly grant to successful applicants from their second year to the completion of their degree programme.
- Agricultural Science
- Chemical Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Electrical engineering
- Instrumentation Engineering
- Marine Engineering
- Materials/Corrosion Engineering
- Mathematics/Applied Mathematics
- Mechanical Engineering
- Metallurgical Engineering
- Petroleum engineering
- Physics/Applied Physics
- Must be a Nigerian citizen
- Currently be in their second year of full-time study in a Nigerian University accredited by the National Universities Commission (NUC).
- With a minimum CGPA of 3.0 in a 5-grade system
- Not be a beneficiary of any other scholarship (National or International)
Required Documents for the Scholarship
- Passport photograph
- Original JAMB result
- JAMB admission letter
- O’level result
- 100 level result
How to Apply NNPC/Shell SNEPCo National University Scholarship 2017
All interest applicants must have a valid personal email account (for consistent communication).
Provide the required personal and educational information, and upload all required documents scanned copies of the following at the appropriate positions:
- A recent passport-sized photograph of the applicant in JPEG format, and not more than 200kilobytes;
- University or JAMB (UTME or D/E) Admission Letter; Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examinations (UTME) Scores (Original JAMB Result & Admission Letter );
- ‘O’ Level Result(s); and ‘A’ Level /OND /NCE Result(s) as applicable; and
- Letter of Identification from State of origin indicating applicant’s local government of origin.
- Students are to upload their 100 level results.
Application Closing Date: All applications must be submitted online on or before Friday 30th September 2017.
Only short listed candidates will be contacted for the next stage