NNPC and Total invites applications from suitably qualified and interested Nigerians undergraduates for the 2018 NNPC/TOTAL National Merit Scholarship. Hurry now and apply.
The NNPC/Total 2018 Undergraduate Scholarship Scheme application is on and the portal is now open to receive applications from eligible and interested Nigerian undergraduates.
Eligibility of Applicants
- Be a Registered FULL TIME undergraduate in a recognized Nigerian University
- A 100 or 200 level student at the time of application
- Have CGPA above 2.50
IF YOU ARE NOT ELIGIBLE FOR THIS SCHOLARSHIP, CLICK HERE
Requirements for the scholarship
- Passport Photograph
- Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examinations (UTME) score.
- Proof of Admission letter from the University (JAMB Admission letter)
- University Matriculation Number
- SSCE result or Equivalent Certificate.
- A-level or Equivalent Certificate (for direct entry students)
- LGA Certificate or Proof of Origin
- UTME result
- 1st Year Result showing CGPA
If you are eligible for this scholarship, read – How to apply, write and pass any scholarship
How to apply NNPC/TOTAL scholarship 2018
Interested and qualified applicants should click the link www.scholarships.totalcsredu.com to start online application
Examination date will be announced immediately the commencement date is released
Important notice to all applicants
- Any candidate with less than 200 score in UTME should not to apply.
- Any student with less than 2.50 CGPA of 5-point scale, or equivalent should not apply.
- A 300 level students and above should not to apply.
- Any current beneficiaries of similar awards or NNPC/Total Scholarship from the oil industry should not to apply.
- All Candidates will fully bear the cost transportation to and fro test venue as no reimbursement will be made.
- Candidates are therefore advised to choose a test center closest to them.
For more information about NNPC/TOTAL SCHOLARSHIP and other scholarships, kindly subscribe to this site using your email. Subscription is totally free.
You have a problem or complaint SPEAK WITH US
Also make use of our share button below: to inform your friends, families via Facebook, Google+ or twitter