This is to inform all interested and qualified Nigerians Teachers that the 2018/2019 NNPC & Total MIT Teachers Empowering Program application form and portal is now open to receive application.
About– MIT-ETT enables Nigerian faculty in science and engineering to experience a semester at the Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), which selected fellows will observe instruction in their disciplines and work as a group under the direction of MIT faculty member to prepare innovative curricula and approaches to teaching that can be introduced into their home universities on their return.
Eligibility for NNPC & Total MIT Teachers Empowering Program 2018
- Applicant must be interested in developing new curriculum and teaching methods and consider themselves to be change-agents
- A faculty member holding a PhD and teach in a department corresponding to Computer Science Electrical, Mechanical, Chemical or Petroleum Engineering at a university in Nigeria
- Lecturer One rank
How to Apply/Register for NNPC & Total MIT Teachers Empowering Program 2018/2019
To apply for the MIT Program, send the below documents:
- the completed application form;
- A copy of your current curriculum vitae (please include which coding languages you know);
- A copy of 1 research paper and 1 conference paper that best represents your work/your areas of interest
Please send the above documents as ONE [non-secured] PDF attachment in ONE email to: email@example.com
Download the NNPC and Total MIT Application Form and instruction on how to arrange the CV here
Please note the following:
- Applications will be thoroughly vetted
- An MIT committee will establish a list of top candidates.
- Candidates in Nigeria will be interviewed in Abuja by MIT faculty and representatives of NNPC and TOTAL during the last week of January 2019.
- Only qualified candidates will be notified of their date and time in early January 2019.
- Incomplete applications will NOT be considered.
Application Closing Date
18th November, 2018 by 8pm EST