National Art Competition 2018 by NNPC/Chevron- The National Art Competition of NNPC/Chevron Joint Venutre is an annual arts competition with each edition driven by pertinent themes in line with current social issues. The Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation (NNPC)/Chevron Joint Venture in partnership with the Federal Ministry of Education invites and accepts entries for:
Title: National Art Competition for Children 2018
Theme: Nigeria of My Dream
- Students in JSS1 – JSS 3 in Nigeria Secondary Schools.
Rules and Regulations
- Format – Painting, Mixed Media
- Medium – Posters, Water colour, Oil colour or Acrylic etc.
- Size: Not exceeding 60cm x 45cm (Posters Only)
- Colour: Free
How to apply for NNPC/Chevron JV National Art Competition 2018
Please supply the following information at the back of each work:
- Full Name
- Title of work
- School stamp and Principals signature.
- Phone number of Student, Art teacher and Parents
All applications should be addressed and submitted to:
- Abuja: Policy, Government & Public Affairs, Chevron Nigeria Limited, 17, Hon Justice Mohammed, Bello Street, Asokoro, Abuja.
- Lagos State: Policy, Government & Public Affairs, Chevron Nigeria Limited, 2, Chevron Drive, Lekki-Epe Expressway, Lekki, Pennisula, Lagos State.
- Warri: Policy, Government & Public Affairs, Chevron Nigeria Limited, Km 4 Warri New Port Expressway, P.M.B 1244, Warri, Delta State.
- Bayelsa: Chevron Liaison Office, Major Oputa Street, By Chief Amange Street, GRA, Yenagoa, Bayelsa State.
- Mrs. M.O. Onyegbu: Federal Ministry of Education Federal Secretary Phase III, Room 8.08 (2nd floor), Abuja.
30th July, 2018.
- Participants are advised to adhere strictly to the theme and rules of the competition.
- All works must be original and unaided.
- All works submitted remains the property of Chevron Nigeria Limited for Internal and External use and do not attract any grant thereof after the competition
For more enquires please contact Joy Oziomaaka on 01-2772222, Ext: 68210 or email @ firstname.lastname@example.org
NNPC/Chevron JV National Art Competition for Children 2018