NPF Recruitment 2019-The Nigerian Police Recruitment 2019 Application Form will is now available for application. Interested and qualified applicants should hurry and begin application for the 2019 Nigeria Police Force (NPF) Recruitment Now.
Nigerian police recruitment in 2019 will run from December to January, 2019. All the information you will need for the 2019/2020 Nigerian Police Recruitment Application Form is available now on the Nigerian police website.
General Requirements for Nigerian Police 2019 Recruitment application form
- Applicants must be a Nigeria citizen by birth.
- Applicant must possess a valid identity card. E.g, driving license, voter’s card, or international passport.
- Make sure you realize all the necessary qualifications needed for the position you wish to apply for. Click on your chosen position and follow the instructions carefully while filling the form with accurate information.
- If you correctly submit your application form, you will see screen confirmation. Please remember that you must not apply more than once.
- For candidates who apply for police constables, English and Mathematics are compulsory.
- Advanced Level (A level), Ordinary National Diploma (OND), National Certificate in Education (NCE) or their equivalents (for Cadet Inspectors).
- University degree or a Higher National Diploma (HND).
All the details of this information will be sent to your email. If you are shortlisted and contacted for the next stage of the recruitment exercise, you will have to print a copy of this email.
How to apply for the 2019/ 2020 Nigerian Police Recruitment
Please, make ensure that you have a valid email address before you begin your NPF application. Visit Nigeria police recruitment website/portal (www.psc.gov.ng or www.npf.gov.ng and click on the “Careers” button.
Read the instruction carefully before you start filling in police recruitment form.
Closing Date- 10th January, 2019.
Attention! Please note that if you submit false data or multiple application will be disqualified immediately and such applicant will be prosecuted.
For more information about NPF RECRUITMENT 2018/2019, kindly subscribe to this site using your email. Subscription is totally free.
You have a problem or complaint SPEAK WITH US
Also make use of our share button below: to inform your friends, families via Facebook, Twitter, Google+ etc