This is to inform the general public that the Nigerian Defence Academy (NDA) 2017/2018 application form is out. So all interest applicants should use this opportunity to apply for the 2017/2018 NDA recruitment. Carefully read on.
To be eligible for admission into Nigerian Defence Academy, a candidate must have the following:
- Candidates are expected to have minimum of 5 credit passes at SSCE (WAEC or NECO) or G.C.E O/L or Grade II Teachers Certificate obtained in not more than 2 sittings relevant to the Faculty of their choices.
- All candidates must have credit in English Language and Mathematics.
- All candidates must have at least one supporting relevant credits to the compulsory credits in Faculties of Arts and Social Sciences and Science. However, one supporting relevant credit is enough in the Faculty of Engineering.
- All candidates should be at least 17 years old and not more than 21 years old at the time of entry into the Academy. Note that Nigerian Airforce candidates must be betweeen 17 and 18 years old at entry.
- Candidates must not be less than 1.68 metres tall.
- Eligble candidates must be medically and physically fit and must be of good moral character.
- All candidates must be single male and female without legal obligation to support a child or other individuals.
- Candidates awaiting results are not qualified. Results not submitted with application form will not be accepted.
- Only examination results of 5 years from date will be accepted (2006 – 2010).
- Currently, admission into the Academy is for both MALE and FEMALE NIGERIANS.
- Local Government certificate of origin must be presented and a certificate of State indigeneship from the Office of the State Governor is desirable.
How to apply
To apply CLICK HERE
- Obtain a PIN Code from any branch of Diamond Bank nationwide upon the payment of N00,000 Application Fee to the Cashier.
- Logon to www.nda.edu.ng
- Read the Qualification Criteria.
- Click on ‘Register’ above to fill the registration form. Ensure you type the PIN Code obtained from the bank correctly NOTE: Registration is to be done once. If you have registered before just Login to continue filling your form.
- On successful registration, you will receive a success email and SMS from ‘The Nigerian Defence Academy’.
- Click on ‘Login’ to login, then you can start filling the forms.
- Edit your Application Profile (This will require a passport photo and your biodata).
- Edit your Institution Attended.
- Edit your Qualifications (WASSCE, and other Certificates are entered here).
- Select your choice of Service and Course.
- Edit/Upload Documents (Attach your Certificates here). The next section (Declaration and submission of form) will not be displayed untill all sections have been filled correctly.
- Print your Acknowledgement / Exam Admission Card. Local Government Certification form and Declaration Form.
For more information click on this link
All information supplied in this step must be for the applicant If you are applying for someone, you must supply the information for the applicant.
The email address you supply here must be a valid email.
Information entered here cannot be edited. Please check to confirm before you proceed!
We advise you subscribe to our blog for free with your email address to receive updates on Nigerian Defence Academy NDA 2017. Also share our post to other media and invite your friends.
You can also Speak to us CLICK HERE,