NA Recruitment 2019/2020- The Nigerian Army Recruitment Portal 2019/2020 for the 78th RRI intake for Trades /Non Tradesmen and women recruitment is on. The application portal and Nigerian Army form 2019 is open for online registration.
All applicants are to note that all registration is to been done on the Nigerian Army Recruitment portal only for job consideration
Application commencement Date
- 1 Official Recruitment Portal of the 78 Regular Recruits Intake (Trades/Non Tradesmen and Women)
- 2 Nigerian Army Recruitment 78RRI 2019/2020 Form- 78RRI for Trades/Non Tradesmen & Women – www.recruitment.army.mil.ng
Application starts from 19th December, 2018
Official Recruitment Portal of the 78 Regular Recruits Intake (Trades/Non Tradesmen and Women)
Requirement/Eligibility for Nigerian Army Recruitment 2019/2020
- Applicants must be a Nigerian citizen by birth and possess a National Identity Card.
- Possess a minimum of 4 credits in not more than 2 sittings in WASSCE/GCE/NECO/NABTEB. One of the credits must be in English Language.
- In addition to the above qualification, those applying for Tradesmen/women must also possess OND/Trades Test/City and Guild Certificate.
- Be between the ages of 18 – 22 years for non-tradesmen/women while tradesmen/women must be between the ages of 18 – 26 ears by 18 February 2019.
- Not be less than 1.68 metres and 1.62 metres tall for male and female candidates
- Knowledge of additional Nigerian language other than mothers tongue is an added advantage.
How to Apply for 2019/2020 Nigerian Army Recruitment 78RRI
Interested candidates are to:
- To apply online Click: www.recruitment.army.mil.ng OR www.naportal.com.ng
- Create a user account to enable you login.
- Your username must be a valid and a functional email CLICK HERE TO CREATE AN EMAIL
- Complete the application form, submit online and print a copy.
- Print and complete the Guarantor Form as appropriate.
- Ensure your application Number is safe
- There will be no Pre-selection Computer Based Test to be conducted on candidates.
- No special centre for recruitment.
- There will no Zonal Screening Exercise.
- All screening of potential recruits will be done at the candidates’ respective state of origin.
- Any candidates who falsifies or forges his/her results and discovered even during training at Deport NA would be withdrawn.
- All candidates are to report to the Screening Centres with their bank Verification Number Printout.
- Candidates are advised in their own interest not to give any form of gratification or inducement to any person or group of persons to assist them in the recruitment exercise.
- ALL DOCUMENTS WILL BE VERIFIED FROM THE APPROPRIATE ISSUING AUTHORITY. ALL THOSE WITH FAKE DOCUMENTS WILL BE HANDED OVER TO THE POLICE FOR PROSECUTION.
Nigerian Army Recruitment Registration Closing Date
30th January, 2019.
Nigerian Army Recruitment List of Shortlisted Candidates 2019/2020
- Name of shortlisted candidates for screening would be released on 28 January 2019 on the website.
- Shortlisted candidates are to report to their respective states of origin for the screening exercise on 29 January 2019.
- Successful candidates would be transported to Deport NA for documentation and training from 9 Feb 2019.
In case of any challenge or questions during your online application kindly CLICK HERE
Some questions asked by our viewers
Nigerian Army Recruitment 2019/2020 for 78RRI for Trades men/women and non-Tradesmen/women
How to apply for Nigerian Army (NA) Recruitment Form 2019/2020, Closing Date for Nigerian Army (NA) Recruitment 2019/2020,
When will the list of shortlisted candidates for NA Recruitment 2019/2020 be out
Official website for Nigeria Army Application/Registration 2019/2020
To be following up your application status or updated or list of shortlisted candidates with all needed information regarding to Nigerian Army Recruitment 2010/2020, kindly subscribe for FREE to the site using your Email address