Nigerian Army 80RRI Trades/Non Tradesmen & Women Recruitment 2020/2021-The Nigerian Army wishes to inform members of the public and all interested qualified applicants that, the online registration for the 80 Regular Recruit Intake for Trades/Non Tradesmen & Women into the Nigerian Army has commenced.
Nigerian Army 80RRI Recruitment 2020Requirement and Eligibility
- Applicants must be a Nigerian citizen by birth and possess a National Identity Card.
- Be between the ages of 18 – 22 years for non-tradesmen/women while tradesmen/women must be between the ages of 18 – 26 years.
- Not be less than 1.68 metres and 1.62 metres tall for male and female candidates respectively.
- Knowledge of additional Nigerian language other than mothers tongue is an added advantage.
- Possess a minimum of 4 credits in not more than 2 sittings in WASSCE/GCE/NECO/NABTEB. One of the credits must be in English Language.
- In addition to the above qualification, those applying for Tradesmen/women must also possess OND/Trades Test/City and Guild Certificate.
How to Apply FOR Nigerian Army 80RRI Recruitment 2020/2021 for Trades/Non Tradesmen & Women
Interested and qualified candidates should Visit http://www.recruitment.army.mil.ng/
Interested candidates are to:
- When the page opens, create a user account to enable you login. Your username must be a functional email
- Complete the application form, submit online and print a copy. Then, print and complete the Guarantor Form as appropriate.
- Come along to the designated examination and recruitment centres with copies of application and Guarantor Forms.
- There will be no Pre-selection Computer Based Test to be conducted on candidates.
- No special centre for recruitment.
- There will no Zonal Screening Exercise.
- All screening of potential recruits will be done at the candidates’ respective state of origin.
- Any candidates who falsifies or forges his/her results and discovered even during training at Deport NA would be withdrawn.
- Candidates are advised in their own interest not to give any form of gratification or inducement to any person or group of persons to assist them in the recruitment exercise.
- You are advised to carefully read the instructions on this portal or call the following support lines if in doubt: 0905 992 4328 and 0802 656 9770.
- Name of shortlisted candidates for screening would be released on the website.
- Shortlisted candidates are to report to their respective states of origin for the screening exercise
- Successful candidates would be transported to Deport NA for documentation and training
- All documents will be verified from the appropriate issuing authority. All those with fake documents will be handed over to the police for prosecution.
- NA Recruitment form is free.
Nigerian Army 80RRI Recruitment 2020/2021 for Trades/Non Tradesmen & Women Application Closing Date
To get more Updates
- Subscribe to the site sparkgist.com using your Email address. Subscription is totally FREE
- LIKE our Facebook page for direct updates
- FOLLOW our Twitter News Handle for updates
- In case of any issue or challenge or questions, Click Here