Nigerian Army Recruitment 2018- The Nigerian Army has announced the 2018/2019 online recruitment for the intake of Trade/non-trade men and women into the Nigerian Army. Below are the detailed steps on how to successfully apply for the 2018 Nigerian Army Recruitment.
Via the official website of the Nigerian Army www.army.mil.ng the management has announced the commencement and sales of the online application form for Trade/non-trade men and women into the Nigerian Army.
The 2018 Nigerian Army Recruitment has started, and the Army application form is free online for all interested Nigerians who wish to join the Nigerian army, to apply successfully you must register online via www.army.mil.ng
Eligibility/Requirement for the Nigerian Army Recruitment 2018
- Applicants shall be of Nigerian origin by birth
- Applicant must possess a National Identity card.
- Applicants must possess a minimum of 4 credits including English lanague in not more than 2 sittings in WASSCE/GCE/NECO/NABTEB.
- In addition, Tradesmen & Women Applicants must also possess OND/Trade Test/City and Guild certificate
- Non-Tradesmen & Women Applicants must be aged between 18 – 22 years by March 1, 2018.
- Tradesmen & Women Applicants must be aged between 18 – 26 years by March 1, 2018.
- Applicants must be medically, physically, and psychologically fit and must not be less than 1.68 meters tall for male and 1.62 meters tall for female.
HOW TO APPLY FOR THE 2018 NIGERIAN ARMY RECRUITMENT
To apply for the Nigerian Army recruitment 2018, you must meet up with the requirements listed above. Follow the steps below to apply successfully.
- Click http://eww.recruitment.army.mil.ng
- Register with a valid email address
- Complete the Online Application Form
- Print and attest documents generated – Application and Guarantor forms
- Visit designated examination and recruitment centres with above documents
All applicants should know this
- Applicants must print their completed online forms, attest it and submit it at the examination recruitment centres during the screening exercise period.
- Knowledge of additional Nigerian Languages other than mother tongue is an added advantage
Application Closing Date:
9th February 2018.
You have a problem or complaint SPEAK WITH US
Also make use of our share button below: to inform your friends, families via Facebook, Twitter, Google+ etc