Application for the Recruitment into the Nigeria Police Force (NPF) is now open. The Police Service Commission (PSC) invites suitably qualified applicants to apply for the 2019 Police Force Recruitment.
The NPF recruitment is ongoing hurry now and apply.
Ensure you read the requirement first before you begin your application online.
The Nigeria Police Force (NPF) recruitment application form 2019
All applicants are advice to submit their online application/registration request via the official Nigeria Police Force registration portal only to be considered for the NPF Job recruitment.
NPF Job Requirements
- Must be a Nigerian citizen by birth
- Must possess Nigeria’s National Identity Number (NIN)
- Must not be less than 18 years and not more than 25 years
- Must have at least five credit passes (including English Language, Maths) in O’Level which must not be more than two sittings
- Must not have been convicted of any criminal offence
- Must be of good character
- Applicant must not be less than 1.67 metres in height for men and women should be at least 1.64 meters tall
- Chest measurement of 34 inches is only for men
- Must not be pregnant (for women)
- Must have a functional E-mail
- Must be free from any pecuniary embarrassment
NPF Recruitment Form 2019 and how to apply for NPF recruitment
To apply click the link www.nigeriapolicecareers.net and follow the registration steps below
SECTION A: PERSONAL DETAILS
State of Origin:
Local Government Area:
Date of Birth:
Permanent Home Address:
Present Residential Address:
SECTION B: EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATIONS
Secondary School Attended
Certificates (s) obtained
Where did you finish from secondary school?
Olevel Subjects and grades
SECTION C: NEXT OF KIN DETAILS
Name of next of kins
Relationship with next of kin
Next of kin address
Next of kin phone number
SECTION D: AFFIRMATION
Do you agree that all the information provided above are correct to the best of your knowledge?
SECTION E: APTITUDE TEST
SELECT YOUR APTITUDE TEST STATE: Do you agree that all the information provided above are correct to the best of your knowledge?
Asides the Physical Screening which shall be conducted in your State of Origin, select a STATE where you would most likely wish to write your APTITUDE test
THEN SUBMIT YOUR NPF APPLICATION FORM
Applicant must download and fill the guarantor’s form. Two references from any of the following:
- Traditional rulers
- Chairman of Local Government
- Heads of institution the applicant attended
- Civil servant not below Grade Level 12
- Police officer not below rank of CSP or Military officer not below the rank Lieutenant Colonel
- Possession of a valid National drivers’ license is an added advantage.
For questions or challenges Click Here
Subscribe for FREE with your email address for instant notification