Nigeria Police Academy (NPA) Interview List 2018/2019 –Nigeria Police Academy (NPA) has finally release the names of all successful shortlisted candidates at the 2018 NPA 6th regular course entrance examination and qualified to appear for NPA interview 2018 before the Selection Board.
The candidates whose names appear in this publication were successful in the Entrance Examination of the Sixth Regular Course of the Degree Programme of the Nigeria Police Academy Wudil, Kano held on 14th July, 2018.
All shortlisted candidates are to appear for interview before the Selection Board in batches below:
Batch one: Sunday 21st October, 2018
Akwa-lbom, Anambra, Bayelsa, Borno, Cross-River and Edo
Batch Two: Tuesday 23rd October, 2018
Ekiti, Enugu, Imo, Jigawa, Kaduna and Kano
Batch Three: Thursday 25th October, 2018
Kogi, Kwara, Nasarawa, Oyo, Plateau and Sokoto
Batch Four: Sunday 28th October, 2018
Abia, Adamawa, Bauchi, Benue, Delta and Ebonyi
Batch Five: Tuesday 30th October, 2018
Gombe, Katsina, Kebbi, Lagos, Niger and Ogun
Batch Six: Thursday 1st November, 2018
Ondo, Osun, Rivers, Taraba, Yobe, Zamfara and FCT, Abuja
Important Notice– Candidates who fail to report a day after reporting dates for their respective batch wilt not be allowed to attend the interview.
Note- Candidates will first undergo screening exercises which involve credentials screening, medical tests and physical features among others.
Requirements for Nigeria Police Academy (NPA) Selection Interview2018/2019
Candidates must bring along the originals and photocopies of the following documents:
- Academic certificates/statements of result and testimonials for primary and secondary schools (Junior and Senior).
- Birth Certificate (preferable) or Declaration of Age.
- Proof of Local Government of origin duly signed by the Chairman of the Local Government Attestation obtained from Police Officers from the same state of the rank of Chief Superintendent and above can be used in place of Certificate of Local Government of Origin.
In this case, the officer must indicate his formation/unit, appointment, contact address, phone numbers and e-mail address. The officer must also affix his/her formation/unit stamp and sign
- Original UTME result slip 2018
- Police Academy acknowledgement and examination forms downloaded from the Internet and/or proof of purchase of the Application Form
Candidates are to bring along second copy of their postcard signed by the Supervisor or the Assistant Supervisor of the Centre where they sat for the selection examination
Candidates who fail to bring along the documents listed above will be disqualified.
Any alteration on the documents will attract outright disqualification.
- Candidates are to also bring the following items:
- Two blue shorts and Two white T Shirts.
- A pair of white canvass shoes and 2 pairs of white socks.
- Plate and cutlery
- Sufficient money for transport to and from Wudil.
- Scratch Cards for WAEC and/or NECO or NABTEB results for online verification of results.
How to your name on the NPA List of Shortlisted candidates for Interview 2018/2019
To check for your name Click Here to Check and Download the List of Shortlisted candidates here in PDF format