Niger Delta University (NDU) Post UTME screening Exercise Form 2021/2022 – This is to inform the public that the sale of 2021/2022 NDU Post UTME application forms and NDU Direct Entry Post UTME form has commenced.
The Niger Delta University (NDU) Post UTME screening Exercise for the 2021/2022 Academic Session shall commence from Thursday, 9th July, 2020.
The screening test shall be conducted online.
NDU form 2021/2022 Update
Note- Candidates should pay the sum of two thousand naira (N2,000.00) only for the screening test via the online payment portal.
Niger Delta University will not be held liable if you provide an invalid GSM number and e-mail address during online registration.
NDU Post UTME 2021/2022 Eligibility
- Candidates who made Niger Delta University their first choice and scored 160 marks and above in the 2021/2022 UTME are eligible to ap
- Change of Institution/Course, See serial number 4 below
How to Register/Apply for NDU Post UTME 2021/2022 Registration
- Log on to nduscreening.com
- Supply your JAMB Registration number and score to p
- Fill in relevant personal information (GSM number and e-mail address)
- Fill in your O’level results with grades.
- Preview and edit form.
- Submit and print out application form.
For Direct Entry Candidates
Candidates who made Niger Delta University their first choice for Direct Entry are requested to log on to www.nduscreening.com to upload their documents on or before 15th September, 2020.
NDU Post UTME Form Closing Date 2021/2022
The NDU Post UTME and Direct Entry Form deadline is 2021
The date for the online screening test shall be communicated to candidates.
We thought you should also know about