Niger Delta University Post UTME Admission Screening exercise Form and cut off mark 2018– to all candidates who chose Niger Delta University (NDU) as their first or second choice of institution and scored the national minimum cut off mark and above in the 2018 JAMB UTME are now invited for the 2018/2019 NDU post UTME admission Screening for the 2018/2019 academic session.
All candidates are advised to apply online only on the NDU official website via: www.ndu.edu.ng or www.nduscreening.com as any registration done outside the NDU portal will be degraded for admission.
Candidates Eligible for Niger Delta University Post UTME.
- Candidates who chose NDU in the 2018 Universities Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) as 1st or 2nd choice of institution
- Scored the general cut off mark or above for screening.
- Possess five credit “O” level passes including English Language and Mathematics.
Available Courses offer in NDU
- Finance and Banking
- Hospitality Management and Tourism
Faculty of Engineering
- Chemical Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Computer Engineering
- Electrical/Electronic Engineering
- Environmental Engineering
- Gas Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Mechatronics Engineering
- Petroleum Engineering
Faculty of Science And SSLT
- Animal and Environmental Biology
- Computer Science
- Mathematics and Statistics
- Plant Science and Biotechnology
- Pure and Industrial Chemistry
- School of Science Laboratory Technology (SSLT)
College of Health
- Human Anatomy
- Medicine and Surgery
- English Studies
- Fine Arts and Design
- Foreign Languages and Literatures
- History and Diplomatic Studies
- Linguistics and Communication Studies
- Religious and Cultural Studies
- Theatre and Film Studies
- Geography and Environmental Management
- Political and Administrative Studies
- Adult and Non-Formal Education (DAE)
- Curriculum Studies and Educational Technology (EDC)
- Early Childhood and Primary Education (ECPE)
- Educational Foundations (EDF)
- Educational Management and Planning (EDM)
- Educational Psychology, Guidance and Counseling (EDP)
- Human Kinetics and Health Education (KHE)
- Library and Information Science (LIS)
- Agric-Economics And Extension
- Animal Science
- Forestry And Wildlife
- Civil Law
Documents Needed for the NDU Admission Screening Exercise 2018
- A clear copy of the Photo card printed online
- JAMB Result print out
- Original and photocopies of O’Level Examinations Certificate(s) (WASCE, GCE, NECO, NABTEB) Examination Slips for Candidates awaiting results
- Original and Photocopies of Birth Certificate/Age Declaration.
- Inconsistency in name or picture on Photo Card will not be acceptable to the University and may lead to disqualification of affected candidates. Candidates’ names on their O’ Level Certificates, UTME results and other registration documents must be the same.
- In addition, candidates should enclose photocopies of all documents required for the screening in a 15” X 9.7” size envelope with their full NAME, JAMB REG. NO., and COURSE, boldly written on it.
- Parents are not allowed to come to the screening centres.
How to register / Apply for 2018/2019 NDU Post UTME admission Screening Exercise
IMPORTANT! Currently, NDU Post UTME Form 2018 is out but has not yet been published on the NDU Website. DISREGARD any form of advert you come across as this page will be updated immediately the form is published.