NITDA Scholarship Scheme 2018/2019 application form and portal is out/ongoing Apply now- Are you in need of a scholarship? Have you had in mind of NITDA scholarship, if yes now is your opportunity. Great news for all Nigerian students who wish to further their education to a higher academic career. The NITDA invites application from suitably qualified applicants for the 2018/2019 National Information Technology Development Agency (NITDA) Scholarship Scheme.
The National Information Technology Development Agency (NITDA) has as its mandate to develop and regulate Information Technology (IT) in Nigeria. Developing and regulating IT will support in transforming Nigeria into a knowledge-based and IT driven economy for global competitiveness.
As part of the Agency’s Scholarship Scheme for Masters and Doctoral degree programmes in relevant areas of Computer and Information Technology (IT) and IT Law, obtainable in Universities, applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for:
Title: NITDA Scholarship Scheme 2018/2019 (PhD, MSc for IT related Courses & MSc For IT Law Courses )
- The Masters programme will run for 12 – 18 months while the PhD programme will run for a maximum of 36 months.
- The Scholarship award is strictly based on merit and is equally distributed among the six Geopolitical zones for PhD and LLM slots and the 36 States and the FCT for MSc slots.
- PhD: Lecturers in Universities, Polytechnics and Colleges of Education with MSc in any Computer and Information Technology related field are eligible to apply for sponsorship.
- MSc: Holders of First Class or Second Class (Upper) Honors Bachelor’s degree, (BSc) in Computer and Information Technology related field and Law are eligible to apply for sponsorship.
ALSO READ- How to Successfully Apply, Prepare, Write and Pass Any Scholarship Examination or Interview
How to apply for NITDA Scholarship Scheme 2018/2019
Interested and qualified candidates should Click www.scholarship.nitda.gov.ng to begin your online application or Click below
Application Closing Date
11th October, 2018.
- A comprehensive computer based Aptitude test will be conducted to determine successful candidates for the award.
- Only candidates found eligible will be invited.
- Furthermore, there will be interview (which includes supplementary test, verification of credentials & character evaluation) for best performing candidates.