Are you among the Npower Tech beneficiaries? Have you heard of the Npower Integrated Platform? Do you want to know the next step to take to continue your virtual learning and mentorship, obtain industry certification and continuous professional learning?
NPower Tech Hardware Beneficiaries 2019 virtual Learning and Mentorship Platform for Industry Certification via www.learnmore.gov.ng.
This is to inform all Npower Tech Beneficiaries who must have undergone the Npower tech training online or learning to enable you obtain your Npower Tech Virtual Learning Industry Certification.
Statement from the office of the Director of Npower Tech Hardware; Dear N-Power Tech Hardware Beneficiaries, If you have completed your training, you can continue virtual learning and mentorship, obtain industry certification and continuous professional learning at https://www.learnmore.gov.ng.
To register for the Npower Tech virtual learning platform or Npower Integrated Platform follow the guidelines listed below.
what is Npower Integrated platform/Portal
Npower Integrated platform helps beneficiaries to learn from specially prepare short courses designed to help them progress in their chosen career earn industry recognized credentials/certificate
The online platform is a continuation of the ones you have been taught before during the training. The only difference is that there is an added advantage on this new platform whereby Beneficiary who will partake in the online virtual learning and mentorship will be given industry certification and have room for continuous professional learning.
Who is Eligibility or Qualification to partake in Npower Tech Virtual Learning and Training Online 2019
- You must be a beneficiary of the Npower Tech Hardware program
- You must have completed your Npower Tech Hardware Training
- You must have your login details to your Npower Tech Hardware Platform
How to Register and login to the Npower Tech Hardware Online Learning ( Npower Virtual Learning Platform) 2019
- To learn more about Npower Tech Hardware Online Click www.learnmore.gov.ng
- Click on Start Learning
- Type in your Email address and password in the space or column provided (the email and password you’ve been using for the portal before)
- Click on Sign in to login in
- Then Click on Learn Here
- After successful login, choose your category e.g Hardware, software, creative
After completing the assessment, you will be asked to visit your profile to view and download your CERFITICATE.