MasterCard Foundation Scholarships 2018 Are you interested in continuing your academic purse (Undergraduate & Postgraduate studies) program in South Africa? , MasterCard has now made your dream come true. The University of Cape Town invite applications from students who want to undertake their Undergraduate and Postgraduate degree program in the institution.
Eligible Countries for the MasterCard Scholarship 2018
Countries of the Sub-Saharan Africa
Type of scholarship: Undergraduate & Postgraduate
In order to be considered for the MasterCard Foundation Scholars Program at the University of Cape Town, applicants must be:
- Academically talented, must value learning and be driven to complete their education.
- Economically disadvantaged and facing significant financial barriers to accessing education.
- Committed to giving back to their own communities once studies are completed, to return to their home countries and take a leadership role in promoting social and economic improvement.
- Citizens and residents of a Sub-Saharan African country.
- Wanting to study at undergraduate or postgraduate level (Masters by research and coursework or research Masters, only). Honours applicants will be considered from 2016.
Also Read- How to apply and be awarded a scholarship
How to Apply for 2018 MasterCard Undergraduate and Postgraduate Scholarship
To apply for The MasterCard Foundation Scholars Program, applicants must first apply to University of Cape Town (UCT) for academic study and placement. Only applicants, who have applied for academic study and placement at UCT, can submit an application for a MasterCard Foundation scholarship.
For more information on the MasterCard Foundation Scholarship, visit the Official Webpage CLICK HERE
Application Closing Date
All application must be submitted on or before 31st August, 2018