This is to inform the general public that the 2019 Lagos State Scholarship Board for undergraduate and post graduate online application portal and form is out.
This scholarship is for all those who wish to do their masters or PhD in any Nigerian University and existing undergraduates’ students in any recognized tertiary institutions in Nigeria.
Lagos State Scholarship Categories
- 0.1 Lagos State Scholarship Categories
- 0.2 How to Apply for Lagos State Scholarship 2019 for Undergraduate & Post Graduate Award Scheme
- 0.3 Requirements for the Scholarship
- 0.4 Closing Date for Lagos State Undergraduate and Postgraduate Scholarship 2019
- 1 Lagos State Scholarship 2019/2020 Form for Undergraduate & Postgraduate Scholarship Award- Apply Here- www.scholastica.ng
The scholarship is for two categories namely
- Lagos State Undergraduate Scholarship 2019 Award Scheme
- Lagos State Postgraduate Scholarship 2019 Award Scheme
How to Apply for Lagos State Scholarship 2019 for Undergraduate & Post Graduate Award Scheme
All interested applicants must purchase a Scholarship application form. (You are expected to make a payment of N2000 for Local Scholarship). Purchase the form through the Revenue Office of the Lagos State Scholarship Board.
For Undergraduate Applicants click Here- https://scholastica.ng/schemes/lssbundergraduate
For Post Graduate Applicants Click Here- https://scholastica.ng/schemes/lssbpostgraduate
Requirements for the Scholarship
- Admission Letter
- Valid ID Card
- Letter of identification from Oba
- Letter of identification from Local Government
- SSCE result
- Lagos State Resident Registration Agency(LASSRA) registration card
- Passport Photograph (clear background not older than three months).
- Certificate or Result statement from school stating graduating results clearly
- NYSC Discharge or Exemption Certificate
- Master’s Degree Certificate (PHD applicants only)
- Evidence of Consolidated Payment Confirmation Slip.
Closing Date for Lagos State Undergraduate and Postgraduate Scholarship 2019
the deadline for the lagos state undergraduate and post graduate is 3 weeks after publication
- Shortlisted applicant must participate in a Computer Based Test to be conducted by Dragnet Solutions Limited in conjunction with Lagos State Scholarship Board.
- Successful applicants will be contacted for oral interview.