Application is on going in the Lagos State Primary Health Care Board, see vacancies of Jobs and recruitment for Lagos State Primary Health Care Board 2018/2019 job recruitment. Apply now for the Lagos State Primary Health Care Board recruitment 2018/2019. This post will give you a detail explanation on how to register for this Job Vacancy.
The Lagos State Primary Health Care Board was set up amongst others to manage the Career Development of Health Workers in the 57 LGAs/LCDAs in Lagos State and is saddled with the overall responsibility of revitalization, restructuring and re-equipping to the PHCCs in the 57 LGAs/LCDAs, in order to bring quality Health Care closer to the people of Lagos State.
The Lagos State primary Health Care Board accepts Applications to fill the following positions below:
1.) Medical Officer
2.) Staff Nurse/Staff Midwife
3.) Senior Pharmacist
4.) Staff Nursing Officer
5.) Pharmacy Technician
6.) Higher Pharmacy Technician
7.) Principal Pharmacy Technician
8.) Community Health Extension Worker (CHEW)
9.) Community Health Officer (CHO) II
10.) Medical Laboratory Technician
11.) Medical Records Technician
12.) Medical Laboratory Scientist
13.) Higher Medical Records Technician
General Requirement for the 2018/2019 Lagos State Primary Health Care Board Recruitment
- Candidate must possess a degree in Medicine from a recognized and accredited University
- Candidate must be registered with the Medical & Dental Council of Nigeria (MDCN).
- Candidate must have completed the compulsory National Youth Service Corp (NYSC)
- He/she must possess a minimum of three years in that specialty plus any other relating specialities.
- All candidates must possess strong work ethics, desire to work in result driven environment in any part of the state.
How to Apply and register for the Lagos State Primary Health Care Board Recruitment 2018/2019
All interested and qualified candidates should apply online by visiting www.jobs.lagosstate.gov.ng
Application Closing Date
4th May, 2018.