KWSUBEB Recruitment 2021 – The Kwara State Teachers Recruitment into the Universal Basic Education Board (UBEB) and Teaching Service Commission (TESCOM) application form and portal is now open to accept application from suitably qualified applicants.
Kwara State Teachers’ Recruitment 2021
- 1 Kwara State Teachers’ Recruitment 2021
Kwara State Government has advertised vacancies for 4,701 teachers in the State-owned schools across specific subjects.
Applicants hereby invites applications from eligible persons Kwara State UBEB/TESCOM Teachers’ recruitment 2021 in the underlisted subject areas:
- English Language
- Literature in English
- Social Studies
- Basic Education Studies
- Primary Education Studies
- Integrated Science
- Agriculture Science
- Business Education
- Introductory Technology
- Physical and Health Education
- Computer Science
- Civic Education
- Islamic Religious Studies
- Christian Religious Studies
Applicants should possess the following requirements;
- Bachelor’s degree obtained from accredited institutions of higher learning in the said subject areas.
- All applicants must possess 5 O’ Level Credit Passes in not more than two sittings, including Mathematics and English Language.
- Only applicants with a minimum of Bachelor’s degree in relevant subject areas should apply.
- Applicants must possess teaching qualifications. Registration with Teachers Registration Council of Nigeria (TRCN) and computer literacy would be added advantage.
- HND holders in relevant school subjects with Post Graduate Diploma in Education (PGDE) may also apply.
- Applicants should not be more than 35years of age.
- Applicants must possess NYSC discharge or exemption certificate.
- Applicants must be ready and willing to be deployed to any part of the state.
- Applicants must be certified medically fit for work by a recognised Government Hospital.
How to Apply/Register for Kwara State UBEB Teachers’ Recruitment 2021
For SUBEB jobs visit: https//subeb.kw.gov.ng
How to Apply/Register for Kwara State TESCOM Teachers’ Recruitment 2021
For TESCOM, application portal visit www.tescom.kw.gov.ng
Applicants must upload their recent passport photograph, valid means of identification, (National I. D card, Driver’s license, International Passport or Voters’ card); plus all academic certificates.
Kwara State Teachers’ Recruitment Closing Date 2021
Application portal will be open from Sunday 3rd January, 2021 and close on Saturday 16th January, 2021 by 12:00am midnight.
Kwara State Teachers’ Recruitment (UBEB/TESCOM) Interview Date 2021
- Oral interview and certificates screening shall be conducted only for candidates who successfully passed the qualifying examinations from Monday 8th February, 2021 to Saturday 13th February, 2021 by 10:00a.m. daily.
(Candidates are to come with their original acknowledgement slips printed online).
- Only eligible candidates shall be invited for a written Qualifying Examination scheduled for Monday 25th January, 2021 by 10:00a.m.
We thought you should also know about