KPMG NIGERIA UNIVERSITY SCHOLARSHIP PROGRAM 2021/2022 – Education is the foundation for growth and success in communities. In line with KPMG Nigeria’s commitment to improving communities by enabling access to education, the KPMG Undergraduate Scholarship will sponsor selected indigenous students through their tertiary education.
SCHOLARSHIP ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA
Applicants must meet the following criteria;
- Must have completed their secondary education at a state public secondary school
- Must possess a minimum of 5 distinctions from WASSCE/NECO (including Mathematics and English)
- Must possess a minimum score of 230 in Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME)
- Must already have an admission letter or a provisional letter of admission to a federal institution in Nigeria
- Applicants in 100L and 200L as at time of application will be considered.
How to Apply for KPMG Scholarship 2021/2022
Interested and qualified candidates should Click here to Apply
Application Closing Date:
11:59pm, October 8, 2021.
**Kindy note that only candidates that have correctly completed the application form and meet the above stated eligibility criteria, will be invited for a test**