INEC Registration – We are pleased to inform the general public and all interested applicants that the INEC Voters Card Online Registration Portal is now accessible for quick and easy registration ahead of the general elections.
The Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC) has launched an online portal for Nigerians to register as voters. Eligible Nigerians are expected to log into the portal and provide relevant details before moving on to complete the registration at designated physical centres.
According to INEC, the Voters Card Online Registration Portal is a public service and therefore free of charge. All that is needed is a mobile device that can connect to the internet.
This portal will be accessible to the public on Monday, June 28, when the online registration is scheduled to commence.
Intending registrants can visit any INEC state or LGA office to complete the process starting from Monday, July 19, the same day the physical registration is scheduled to start.
- CBN AGSMEIS Loan Portal is Still Open
- NEDIS Covid-19 Special Fund Registration 2021 – How to Apply Online
- Npower Physical Verification 2021 Has Began – See Requirement/Documents for Verification
- Imo State Government COVID-19 Youth Empowerment Fund 2021/2022 Registration
- NIRSAL COVID-19 Loan Payment 2021
- NIRSAL COVID-19 Loan 2021 Approved–How to know if your Loan is approved
- Digital Youth Nigeria Registration 2021
- FMYSD Green Stimulus Framework Recruitment 2021 Registration
- BuyPower Nigeria Recruitment 2021/2022
- Apply for IMF 22 Job Recruitment
- See how to Claim/Get your Abandoned/Unpaid COVID-19 TCF CBN Loan Back
- NMFB Loan 2021/2022
- Npower Batch C Biometrics Fingerprint Verification Closing Date/Deadline 2021
Who Can Register?
Listed below are the categories of people who are eligible to apply for the INEC voters card online.
- Those who are 18 years and above and have not registered previously.
- Registered voters who have had any problem during accreditation for any past election, with either their Permanent Voters’ Cards or their fingerprints not being read by the Smart Card Reader.
- Registered voters who want to transfer their voting location from one place to another.
- Registered voters who want to correct issues with their data, such as misspelt names, dates of birth, etc.
- Registered voters whose PVCs are lost or damaged.
INEC Voters Card Registration Procedures
- Prospective registrants are to go online to perform a pre-registration using the URL: https://cvr.inecnigeria.org
- Registrant shall first create an account on the portal using a valid email address to enable him/her to commence the pre-registration process
- Upon creating the account, an account activation link will be sent to the email address provided during account registration
- Click on the provided link to activate and continue with your pre-registration
- Each registrant shall fill an online form with the relevant and necessary information
- After filling the form, the registrant shall select a convenient date and time when he would want to visit the registration centre for biometric capture to complete his/her registration.
- The registrant shall click on the submit button to complete his/her pre-registration, and after a successful submission, an Application Slip containing his/her Application ID, a QR code and relevant details will be generated
- Print your Application Slip, which contains an application number, QR Code, and other details
- Visit an INEC registration centre on the scheduled date of appointment with the printed application slip for biometric capture
- A Registration slip will be issued to you after the successful completion of your registration to be used to collect your Permanent Voters’ Card (PVC).
How to check your INEC Card Status/ INEC Registration Status
To check your voters card status, visit the official voters card check website via https://voters.inecnigeria.org
To get more updates