If you are reading this article, then you are about to apply for the Rivers State Independent Electoral Commission Graduate Electoral Officers INEC Recruitment 2018/2019 and the federal government INEC Recruitment 2018.
It’s off your interest to know that the application might be made online or submitted to the in Rivers State Independent Electoral Commission headquarter or any zonal offices nationwide.
Rivers State Independent Electoral Commission accepts application from qualified and interested indigenes Rivers State to apply for the 2018 Rivers State INEC Graduate Electoral Officers Recruitment.
Job Title: Electoral Officer
- Be an indigene of the Rivers State
- Possess a minimum of First Degree
- Age limit not more than 22 years
- Not be a card carrying member of any political party
- Must not be engaged in any criminal act of have any criminal records
- Must be a computer literate
- You must also have a valid means of identification like Voters card, Driving license, Nimc card, International passport
How to Register of the 2018/2019 Rivers State INEC Recruitment
- Qualified and interested indigenes should send a handwriting Application with the documents listed below attached with your application:
- Detailed Curriculum Vitae
- LGA Identification Letter
- 4 Recent Passport Photographs with name, phone number and signature are the other end of the passport
- Birth Certificate/Age Declaration
- Photocopies of Educational Certificates
- Submission Office: All applications should be submitted to:
Rivers State Independent Electoral Commission,
234-239 Aba Road,
For Online Application the link www.inec.gov.ng
Independent Electoral Commission INEC recruitment will also be carried out in other 36 states of the federation, so regularly visit the site for other state INEC Recruitment.
Other related Searches
INEC recruitment portal login
INEC massive recruitment
INEC recruitment 2018
INEC recruitment application form 2018/2019
INEC adhoc staff recruitment
INEC adhoc staff registration exercise