Thank you for visiting our site regularly and reading our updates. We hope you find the information on this site is helpful. Do well to encourage us by leaving comment and other social media (Facebook, twitter, google plus, instagram etc).
We are pleased to inform you that an amazing Industrial Training (IT) space is available at Nigerian Liquefied Natural Gas (NLNG) limited. If finding it difficult to secure an IT space, find no more.
In this article, we will guide you on how to successfully apply for the NLNG limited industrial training (IT). Be informed that the Nigeria LNG Limited Students Industrial Attachment for 2018 January/February Batch has begun.
HOW TO APPLY
All interested candidates are to visit the NLNG Nigerian Liquefied Natural Gas official website to begin their application, visit www.nlng.com click on the careers page, then move forward by clicking on SIWES application portal.
Now proceed to click on REGISTER HERE, create your account on the portal and that is all.
- Visit the NLNG IT application portal via www.nlng.com or CLICK HERE
- Click on CAREERS
- Click on INTERNSHIP or SIWES application portal.
- Then click on REGISTER.
- Fill in all the required information accurately. All sections marked with red asterisks are mandatory.
- Choose a ‘USERNAME’ and “PASSWORD”. Ensure that your email address, username and password should be secured and can easy be remembered
- Click on PRIVACY STATEMENT to agree to the terms.
- Click on REGISTER.
Ensure that your Application form is properly filled before you submit your application.
Also note that a confirmation email will be sent to you upon successful submission of your application.
CLICK HERE to download the NLNG PDF application guide to know more.
30th of October, 2017
Application closing date
19th of November, 2017.
We advise you subscribe to our blog for free with your email address to receive updates on NLNG IT and other vital information. Like our facebook page, share our post to other media and invite your friends to do same