IAUE Admission List 2018/2019 (First, Second & Third Batch Admission List)- Ignatius Ajuru University of Education (IAUE) Admission List is for candidates who took part in the IAUE Post UTME Screening Exercise and acquired the post UTME Cut off mark of their department or scores to be admitted into any of the faculties into Ignatius Ajuru University of Education IAUE for 2018/2019 academic session.
Candidates can now check their name on the 2018/2019 IAUE Admission list of shortlisted/admitted candidates
2018/2019 Ignatius Ajuru University (IAUE) Admission List is released on batches. So, if your name is not on the first batch of admitted candidates, don’t panic there will be second batch of admitted candidate. Remember that the sales of form was those that choose them as their first choice of institution, second choice of institution and those that did not choose them at all. Likewise direct entry candidates.
Note- Checking your name on Ignatius Ajuru University of Education IAUE Admission List 2018/2019 is done on the school official portal ONLY and only candidate who took part in the Post UTME screening exercise are eligible to check for their name on the list
How to check your name on Ignatius Ajuru University of Education (IAUE) Admission List 2018/2019
Click www.iauoe.edu.ng Click on admission list and search for your name with your JAMB registration number or Your full Name.
All candidates who have been offered Provisional Admission for Degree Programmes into Ignatius Ajuru University of Education (IAUE) for the 2018/2019 Academic Session are mandated to follow the steps below after confirming that they have been admitted. Which is accepting or rejecting the offer of admission on JAMB CAPS PORTAL follow the below steps
How to Accept or Reject your Offer of Admission by IAUE through JAMB CAPS Portal
Admitted candidates found it difficult to accept or reject the offer of admission on JAMB CAPS portal, so with the below step you can do it on your own.
Note- you cannot access the portal with a smart phone, always make use of a Laptop or a desktop computer.
- Visit/Click www.jamb.org.ng/eFacility/Home
- Enter your email address and password (used during your JAMB registration)
- Click on Check 2018 UTME/DE Admission Status on CAPS
- Click on Admission Status on the left hand side of your computer
- Click on Search
- Your details will appear carrying your full name, institution, course, jamb Score etc
- If you like or not the course given to you, CLICK ON ACCEPT OR REJECT ADMISSION
- If the institution and course space is blank , you have not been offered admission yet, don’t panic, click on MARKET PLACE to see if another institution offered you admission or you check back letter