This is to inform the general public and all 2018 JAMB candidate who made IAUE their first or second choice of institution that the 2018/2019 Ignatius Ajuru University of Education (IAUE) post UTME screening/Admission exercise form for 2018/2019 academic session is out. Hurry now to begin your application.
All candidates are advised to ensure that their O’level result (SSCE, WAEC, NECO, GCE etc) is complete with a minimum of 5 credits in English and Mathematics and 3 other subjects relating to their course of study
REQUIREMENTS FOR THE IAUE POST UTME SCREENING EXERCISE 2018/2019
- O’level result (SSCE, WAEC, NECO, GCE etc)
- Passport photograph
- JAMB original result
- Birth Certificate
- Local Government Identification
Easy step to register for the IAUE Post UTME Screening Exercise 2018/2019
- All registration should be done on the IAUE official portal ONLY- www.iauoe.edu.ng
- On ADMISSION Menu,
- Click on “2018/2019 UTME Screening Screening”.
- Click on “Register for UTME Screening 2018 / 2019 Session”.
- A page appears; enter your JAMB Reg. No. and Click Register.
For ONLY FIRST CHOICE candidate:
- Your details will appear.
- Click on Confirm to confirm your details.
- Enter your Phone No and E-mail & click on submit.
- An SMS and E-mail containing your logon details will be sent to you. Your logon details will also be displayed on the page for you to copy and take note of.
For SECOND CHOICE candidate:
- Click on UTME Registration button, a form will appear.
- Fill the form completely and click on submit.
- An SMS and E-mail containing your logon details will be sent to you. Your logon details will also be displayed on the page for you to copy.
- Click on Login; enter your username and password sent to your phone or email.
- You will be required or asked to change your password. Use a simple and easy password
- From the menu on the left, click on Pay Screening Fees.
- Click on Pay for UTME Registration
- Click on Generate Invoice below.
- Confirm your Invoice
- Click on Proceed to Pay. Print your invoice.
- You can make your payment with ATM Card or proceed to the NEAREST BANK with your Invoice to make your payment.
- After a successful payment, click on Update Personal Data menu on the left of your screen.
- UPDATE ALL FIELDS on your registration form with appropriate information and submit.
- Print your Registration Slip (Photocard).
Ensure you appear at your screening venue one hour before your slated time.