NPower Tech Software Online Assessment Test- Congratulation to all successfully Pre-selected Npower Tech (Software) applicants. It is of your interest to note that the online assessment test to determine your final selection/status on the npower programme. This post has a detail outline how to write the Npower Tech Software Assessment Test, how the Npower Tech Software online assessment test look like and how you can answer your assessment test questions.
After you have been selected, as an Npower Tech Software applicant, you are mandated to take an online assessment test for the final selection. You must answer the online test which will takes 45minutes to answer and submit and this test will last for only one week. Failure to do the test will lead to disqualification of such applicant.
If you have not checked your status or the Npower list click www.check.npowertech.npvn.ng
Npower Tech Software Questions and Answer
This is part of the screening process as those who passed this stage (Npower Tech Software online assessment test) will be notify to come for the 3 months training exercise and join in the 9 months training programme where a monthly stipends of N30,000 will still be paid to them.
How to write your Npower Tech Software Online Assessment Test
- Visit http://www.check.npowertech.npvn.ng
- Type in your BVN and click CHECK STATUS
- You will be take next page for the Npower Tech Software Online Assessment Test
- Please carefully read the instructions as soon as you log into your Online Assessment Test portal dashboard before you start answering the assessment test.
- Answer all questions correctly as they will be used to grade you to qualify for the next stage.
- The test is a must for all software pre-selected applicants. The N-Power Tech Software Online Test Assessment is a 45 minutes online test asked to only software applicants who where pre-selected for these stage.
- To qualify for the next stage, you will be asked a various questions ranging from ICT , English language, and computer technology.
- After ticking your right answer, kindly submit your answers and log out from your portal dashboard.
- Then wait for further DIRECTIVES via SMS on the next stage.