This is to inform you about the ongoing internship scheme at Guaranty Trust Bank GTB Registration and application form portal is open.
About 2019 GTB OND Internship Program Registration
An exciting opportunity to intern with the Proudly African and Truly International Institution. The Internship Program offers OND graduates the opportunity to gain industry experience and on-the-job training in banking operations by supporting the day-to-day activities of our Transaction Services team whilst learning best-in-class banking processes and procedures.
The 2019 GTB OND Internship Program internship program is a great way to start a career in banking and develop workplace skills for the future.
Are you ready for this journey? Kindly see requirements below to kick start a banking career with GTBank.
Requirements for GTB OND Internship Program Registration 2019
- Applicants must provide One-year industrial attachment letter from a polytechnic
- Applicants must have WAEC/NECO certificate
- Applicants must provide Birth certificate
- Applicants must provide School Identity card.
GTBank – 1 Guarantor (Full-time employees only)
Other Organisations – 2 Guarantors (Full-time employees only).
- Good communication skills
- Basic numerical skills
- Willingness to learn.
- Candidates must have Good communication skills
- Candidates must have Basic numerical skills
- Candidates must have Willingness to learn.
How to apply for 2019 GTB OND Internship Program Registration
To apply will not be a problem to you, start your registration by Click here to apply online
For more information Click Here to Download Guarantor’s Form (PDF)
To get more Updates
- Subscribe to the site sparkgist.com using your Email address. Subscription is totally FREE
- LIKE our Facebook page for direct updates
- FOLLOW our Twitter News Handle for updates
- In case of any issue or challenge or questions, Click Here