Globacom Massive Job Recruitment 2017- Globacom Nigeria invites suitably qualified applicants to apply for the on-going Glo Nigeria Massive job recruitment 2017. See more details on how to apply for this Glo Job vacancy.
EXCITING CAREER IN A RETAIL EXPERIENCE CENTRE
Are you a young, charming, confident and intelligent person who is interested in building a career in a Retail Sales and Customer Services outlet? Then, this opportunity is for you.
- Minimum of Bachelor’s Degree.
- Must have completed the National Youth Service.
- Not more than 30 years of age.
- Must be personable and amiable with charming personality and good communication skills
- Ability to speak the local language of the location applied for will be an added advantage.
Aba, Abakaliki, Abeokuta, Abuja, Ado-Ekiti, Ago-Iwoye, Akure, Awka, Asaba, Bauchi, Benin, Bonny Island, Calabar, Dutse, Enugu, Gboko, Gombe, Gusau, Ikpoba Hill, Ilorin, Jalingo, Jimeta, Jos, Kaduna, Kano, Katsina, Kebbi, Lafia, Lagos, Lokoja, Makurdi, Minna, Nsukka, Ogoja, Onitsha, Oshogbo, Owerri, Oyo, Port Harcourt, Sango-Ota, Sapele, Seme, Sokoto, Suleja, Umuahia, Uyo, Warri, Yenogoa, Zaria.
Shortlisted candidates would need to sit for an Aptitude Test, which would be held in these Test Centres:- Abuja, Jos, Port Harcourt, Benin, Kaduna, Enugu, Ibadan, Lagos.
HOW TO APPLY
- Only candidates who meet the above mentioned criteria need apply.
- Qualified candidates should e-mail their CVs with scanned passport photograph, stating: 1) preferred job location 2) preferred Test Centre to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
19th December, 2017
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for the next step.
- A token may be considered as transport allowance for shortlisted candidates coming from outside the test location only.
For more information about GLOBACOM RECRUITMENT AND OTHER JOB OPENINGS, kindly subscribe to this site using your email. Subscription is totally free.
You have a problem or complaint SPEAK WITH US
Also make use of our share button below: to inform your friends, families via Facebook, Twitter, Google+ etc