Ghana Public Service Commission (PSC) Recruitment 2019 is ongoing for application. Interested applicants can now download Ghanaian PSC Application Form here.
Ghana PSC recruitment form 2019 is currently on and portal for Public Service Commission recruitment is fully active.
All application should be done on Ghana Public Service Commission recruitment official portal via www.psc.gov.gh
The Office of the Head of the Local Government Service (OHLGS) is inviting applications from suitably qualified Ghanaians to fill vacant positions in the Local Government Service in Brong Ahafo, Central, Northern, Upper East, Upper West, Volta and Western Regions.
Ghana Public Service Commission Recruitment 2019 Available Position
- 0.1 Ghana Public Service Commission Recruitment 2019 Available Position
- 0.2 Ghana PSC Recruitment 2019 Requirements
- 0.3 How to Register/Apply for Ghana Public Service Commission (PSC) Recruitment 2019
- 1 Ghana PSC Recruitment 2019: Apply for Ghanaian Public Service Commission Recruitment- www.psc.gov.gh
- Assistant Programmers (Nationwide)
- Procurement Officers (Nationwide)
- Assistant Statisticians (Nationwide)
- Assistant Development Planning Officers (Nationwide)
- Budget Officers (Nationwide)
- Internal Auditors (Nationwide)
- Social Development Officers (Nationwide)
- Environmental Health Officers (Nationwide)
- Administrative Officers (Nationwide)
Ghana PSC Recruitment 2019 Requirements
- Bachelor’s Degree in Procurement Management or Logistics and Supply Chain Management from a recognized university.
- Bachelors degree in Social Sciences, Economics, Finance or Statistics or a relevant discipline
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Accounting, or a relevant discipline
- Bachelor’s Degree in Social Work, Guidance and Counselling, Psychology or relevant discipline.
- Bachelor’s degree in Environmental Science or relevant discipline
- Bachelors Degree in Public Administration, Development Economics, Human Resource Management, Governance, Social Sciences or relevant discipline;
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology, Computer Science and Computer Engineering from a recognized university.
- Bachelor’s degree in Statistics, Economics, Mathematics, Demography, Population Studies, Geography, Sociology and Development Planning from a recognized university.
- Bachelor’s degree in Public Policy, Planning, Development Economics, Economics, or relevant discipline
How to Register/Apply for Ghana Public Service Commission (PSC) Recruitment 2019
Applicants must complete the Public Services Commission form 2 (PSC 2), and submit same to the address below accompanied with Curriculum Vitae (CV) Click Here, copies of academic Certificates and National Service Certificate where applicable.
The envelope must be clearly marked with the serial number, the position applied for and the preferred region and addressed to:
The Head of Service Office of the Head of the Local Government Service
P.O. Box MB396 Ministries,
To get Ghana PSC recruitment form Click www.psc.gov.gh/Recruitment-Procedure/recruitment-in-the-public-service.html
Please note the following:
- Applicants for positions OHLGS 1-OHLGS 9 must have completed the mandatory National Service.
- The Service shall not consider unsolicited applications submitted prior to this advertisement.
- Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
For any challenges, enquires, questions comment below or