The Ministry of Health Recruitment Portal. This portal has been designed to enable qualified, registered health professionals who have been granted financial clearance by the Ministry of Finance to apply for positions in the agencies listed below
Ghana Ministry of Health Recruitment 2020
The Ministry of Health wishes to inform Medical Doctors and Dentists who have completed their house job and permanently registered with the Medical and Dental Council (19th and 20th list) that recruitment into the service will commence on Monday 21st December 2020 at 12.00 pm via its recruitment portal hr.moh.gov.gh for the Ministry of Health Recruitment Ghana 2020
How to apply for Ghana Ministry of Health Recruitment 2020
To begin application for the Ministry of Health Recruitment Ghana, visit https://hr.moh.gov.gh/
Follow the below steps;
- Check Clearance: Check your clearance using your pin / index number
- Create Account: Create an account with your pin / index number
- Submit Application: Login with your newly created account and submit your application
Applicant Important information
- This portal is only for health professionals who have been granted financial clearance by the Ministry of Finance. Please note the following:
- Without financial clearance, you cannot be placed on the government payroll.
- Without financial clearance, you cannot create an account.
- We cannot help you acquire financial clearance under any circumstances.
- To check whether you have financial clearance for a particular recruitment round,
- Medical Officers will use their Medical and Dental Council (MDC) registration numbers
- Pharmaceutical Professionals will use their Pharmacy Council PINs
- Nurses and Midwives will use their index numbers
- Allied Health Professionals their will use their PINs
- If the system confirms that you have financial clearance for a particular recruitment round, you will be redirected to create an account in order to log in and complete the application.