FRSC 2018/2019 Screening Exercise Date, Venue and Physical Assessment Requirement- This post is to give more light/ explanation on the Federal Road Safety Corps (FRSC) 2018 recruitment screening exercise date, venue and the physical assessment requirement as said in the heading of this post
Most successful applicants of the FRSC recruitment have started receiving their email notification from FRSC officials/team as regards to the upcoming 2018 Federal Road Safety Corps screening and physical assessment.
Till date, applicants still have issues assessing the list of shortlisted candidate, have not received email notification, and do not know their FRSC physical assessment date. We will do justice to these questions and many more
IMPORTANT NOTICE- “According to a statement by the Corps Public Education Officer, Bisi Kazeem, applicants who do not receive any information through their emails before the date of the exercise are by this notice advised to report to the screening centres chosen in their application forms with the printed summary data page.“
Shortlisted applicants are to come with the summary data page earlier received and email notification slip which shall admit them to the screening venue.
FRSC list of shortlisted candidates, I can’t find and access the FRSC list (PDF format)-www.frsc.gov.ng
Most applicant taught that the list will be published in PDF format on the FRSC official website, www.frsc.gov.ng. Well know the list is been sent to successful candidates through EMAIL address used during online registration. So what are you waiting for go and check your mail now to know your FRSC STATUS.
FRSC screening Exercise and physical Assessment Date, Venue 2018
The federal road safety screening and physical assessment date is slated to begin from Monday 24 to Saturday 29 September 2018. But the individual dates are sent to your email. The FRSC venue is attached to with the email sent to you.
Note- punctuality to screening venue adds points to your final selection.
Requirements for 2018 FRSC Screening Exercise/Physical Assessment and Verification
Shortlisted candidates are to report at the screening center on the day of the screening with the following compulsory documents
- Application Acknowledgment Slip (Summary page) CLICK HERE TO PRINT YOUR SUMMARY PAGE
- Email Notification Slip for Shortlisted Candidates
Note, you have to check your mail to know if you will come with the summary page alone or email notification alone as different cadre with different requirements
Also you are to come along with the following document-
- Originals of credentials (for sighting)
- 2 sets of photocopies of credentials
- 2 passport sized photographs
- certificate for medical fitness from a government hospital (for this please check your mail to see if your position request this otherwise do not come with it)
Physical Appearance of applicants: applicants are to appear with shorts, white round neck T-shirts, canvass and stocks
The following documents are applicable to
- OFFICER’S CADRE– NYSC Discharge certificate, Degree certificate, SSCE/or its Equivalent , FSLC/Testimonial, LGA, Birth certificate/Age declaration
- INSPECTORATE CADRE– NYSC Discharge certificate (ONLY HND HOLDERS), certificate (HND, ND, NCE, RN, CHEW etc, SSCE/or its Equivalent , FSLC/Testimonial, LGA, Birth certificate/Age declaration
- ROAD MARSHAL CADRE- SSCE/or its Equivalent , FSLC/Testimonial, LGA, Birth certificate/Age declaration, trade test for artisans, valid drivers’ license for all drivers
Notice– Shortlisted candidates must come along with the two documents listed above to be admitted into the screening venue.
Any candidate that did not come with his/her own will not be admitted. He/she will miss the screening and that’s the end of the journey for such a person.