This is to inform undergraduates or OND holder of any recognized institution in Nigeria looking for SIWES/Industrial Training (I.T) placement. The Flour Mills invites any interested and qualified student to apply for 2018/2019 Flour Mills Industrial Training Program.
2018/2019 Flour Mills SIWES/Industrial Training Program
- Do you dream of a career in a truly world class environment
- Are you ready for a rewarding learning experience at Nigeria’s largest food and agro-allied company?
- Are you an undergraduate or OND holder looking for a place to do your Industrial Training?
- Then, register for an opportunity to do your Industrial Training in FMN.
- The application process requires you to register and obtain your login details (ID and password)
- Please remember your login details; it will be required to apply for a particular vacancy
- If you forget your password, use the service provided to retrieve it. An email will be sent to your e mail address
- You must update the following parts of your CV before you apply for any of the jobs
- Personal Details
- Computer Exposure
- Tertiary Education
- Application process also allows you to update and amend your CV information at any time
- To update and amend your CV, follow the link provided. You require your ID and password
How to apply for Flour Mills SIWES/Industrial Training Program 2018/2019
- Visit the official registration website via http://www.dragnetnigeria.com/fmnplc2/vacancy/details/3506
- Create account/register to proceed
Applicants must possess the following to have chance of been shortlisted:
- Be highly focused and success driven
- Be strategic and analytical thinkers
- Possess good leadership, interpersonal and people skills
- Be highly personable
- Possess high level of integrity and self regulation
- Possess excellent communication skills in oral and spoken word
Flour Mills SIWES/Industrial Training Program 2018/2019- Apply Now