General Public Notice on the Status of Recruitment in Federal Inland Revenue Service: Federal Inland Revenue Service (FIRS) – The attention of the Federal Inland Revenue Service (FIRS) is once again drawn to the recruitment advert currently trending on social media about FIRS Recruitment 2020.
Do you want to know about FIRS recruitment? Are you looking for FIRS 2020 online registration form? Is FIRS Recruiting this year?
Federal Inland Revenue Service Recruitment application form 2020. About FIRS Recruitment 2020.
It is our utmost duty and responsibility to bring to your notice information as regards to the Federal Inland Revenue Service (FIRS) recruitment 2020 whether or not there will be recruitment this year.
Also Read – Police Recruitment 2020 Form/Portal
Remember that Spark Gist will not ask you for money for any recruitment, all our recruitment advert are free of charge.
Here is the FIRS recruitment 2020 job vacancy disclaimer to the general public
Also Read – Nigerian Air Force Recruitment 2020/2021
Our earlier publication on the above subject dated 14th March, 2020 hereby refers, we reiterate that:
- Federal Inland Revenue Service is currently not conducting a fresh Recruitment exercise.
- The exercise currently going on is the verification of documents of those employed in the last quarter of 2019 by the past management and few additions that were made in the first quarter of year 2020 by the current management as a result of the creation of new operational and Tax Audit offices in Lagos, Port Harcourt and Abuja. The verification, documentation and induction exercises were later suspended due to the COVID-19 pandemic and lock down in the country.
- The current exercise is therefore the completion of the verification of credentials and documentation exercises earlier suspended as a result the lock down. This is being done now to allow the Service to effectively concentrate on the enormous responsibility of collecting the Revenue target assigned to it by the Federal Government of Nigeria.
- The Service wants to state emphatically for the general public to note that it is currently not receiving CV’s/applications and, therefore, not recruiting.
- The general public is also hereby advised to be cautious of scammers and fake news carriers to avoid being misled.
- Please kindly be advised to abide by this notice to avoid any further distraction to the Service in the discharge of its onerous mandate.
Note, FIRS Recruitment will be update on this website or the firs career portal: www.firs.gov.ng/Career
We thought you should also know about
To get more Updates
- Subscribe to the site sparkgist.com using your Email address. Subscription is totally FREE
- LIKE our Facebook page for direct updates
- FOLLOW our Twitter News Handle for updates
- In case of any issue or challenge or questions, Click Here