Did you apply for the Universal Basic Education Commission (UBEC) recruitment? Did you complete your Federal Teachers’ Scheme (FTS) Recruitment? Are you looking for The UBEC exam date, venue and list of shortlisted candidates for exam? Are you also looking for the Federal Teachers scheme shortlist 2020?
Federal Teachers’ Scheme (FTS) Recruitment Exam 2020 – UBEC Recruitment List of Shortlisted Candidate for Screening Test
- 1 Federal Teachers’ Scheme (FTS) Recruitment Exam 2020 – UBEC Recruitment List of Shortlisted Candidate for Screening Test
All those who applied for the FTS – UBEC Recruitment 2020 can now check their name on the list of federal teachers’ scheme list of shortlisted candidates for their screening date and venue.
The UBEC Screening Exam/test will be a computer based Test (CBT) so all candidates are to be prepared for an online exam
If you registered for the UBEC FTS recruitment 2020 ensure you read the below post to get more information on the FTS List of shortlisted candidates 2020
UBEC – Federal Teachers Scheme Screening Test 2020
Shortlisted candidates will be required to sit for a Computer-Based Test as scheduled below:
- Date: All candidates are advised to visit SUBEBs in their respective states from Monday 12th October, 2020 to check their name and screening exercise details new exam date is now on Saturday 24th October, 2020 CLICK HERE FOR MORE
- Venue: At designated CBT Centre in each State Capital (Information on this will be provided by the State Universal Basic Education Boards (SUBEBs) and UBEC Zonal and State Offices).
- Time: 9.00 am.
How to Check your name on Federal Teachers’ Scheme UBEC List of Shortlisted Candidates 2020
To check if you are among the UBEC shortlist 2020 check your EMAIL INBOX or visit https://fts.admissions.cloud/home
We thought you should also know about
To get more Updates
- Subscribe to the site sparkgist.com using your Email address. Subscription is totally FREE
- LIKE our Facebook page for direct updates
- FOLLOW our Twitter News Handle for updates
- In case of any issue or challenge or questions, Click Here