The Federal Polytechnic, Ekowe, Bayelsa State was established through legislation by the 6th National Assembly of the Federal Republic of Nigeria under the Federal Polytechnic Act of 1990 as amended. It was assented into law by late President Umaru Musa Yar’ Adua (GCFR) in July 2007. But full implementation was in 2009.
Federal Polytechnic Ekowe Post UTME Form for 2022/2023 Academic Session | ND Full-Time
Federal Polytechnic Ekowe, Bayelsa State, has commenced the sale of post UTME application forms for admission into its National Diploma (ND) full-time programmes for the 2022/2023 academic session. See the list of available courses, requirements and how to apply for the Federal Polytechnic Ekowe Post UTME Form below.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into THE FEDERAL POLYTECHNIC EKOWE, BAYELSA STATE Full-Time National Diploma (ND) Programmes for the 2022/2023 Academic Session.
Federal Polytechnic Ekowe Courses
- School of Applied Sciences – National Diploma (ND) in:
- Computer Science
- Science Laboratory Technology
- School of Agricultural Technology – National Diploma (ND) in:
- Agricultural Technology
- School of Engineering Technology – National Diploma (ND) in:
- Mechanical Engineering
- Chemical Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
- Computer Engineering
- School OF Management Sciences – National Diploma (ND) in:
- Banking and Finance
- , Business Administration and Management
- Office Technology Management
- Public Administration
Federal Polytechnic Ekowe Admission Requirements
- Applicants are required to have 5 O level Credits including; English Language, Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, Biology and Agricultural Science at not more than two sittings.
How to Apply for Federal Polytechnic Ekowe Post UTME Form
- Kindly log on to https://admission.federalpolyekowe.edu.ng/admission to generate payment invoice
- You will be required to scan in your passport photograph and size to 50kb and upload
- The sum of Two Thousand Naira for ND application Fee is to be paid ONLINE or at any bank using REMITA PAYMENT PLATFORM
- Print the generated acknowledgement letter, Admission Letter, Acceptance Latter and your application form.
NOTE: Candidates are advised to make copies of the acknowledgement letter and application form.