The FIRS recruitment portal 2020 is now open, applicants can now register, login and apply for the 2020 Federal Inland Revenue Service FIRS recruitment.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for the 2020 FIRS recruitment exercise to fill the job positions below:
- Officer II Tax
- Officer I Tax
- Assistant Manager Tax
We will simplify the procedure on how to register for the Federal Inland Revenue Service application exercise 2018. Before you apply kindly read the registration guidelines below:
General Requirements and Eligibility for the FIRS Recruitment 2020
- Applicant must be a Nigerian and must not be above 35 year of age during the registration
- Applicants are advised to visit the Federal Inland Revenue Service website ONLY for any application/registration.
- Have at least a minimum of secondary school certificate.
- Five (5) credit grades in WASC, GCE, SSCE including Maths, English and 3 other relevant subjects obtained in one sitting.
- Professional qualification/work experience in effective selling and marketing will be an added advantage like Bachelor’s Degree, BSC, HND, ND, NCE
- Applicant must have NYSC Discharge Certificate.
- Applicants must have a valid means of identification like Voters card, Driving license, NIMC card or International passport
- Applicants are to upload their CVs and certificates.
- Applicants will be required to take an online qualifying examination
- Passing the relevant tests;
- Your willingness to push yourself beyond your comfort zone;
- Ability to show a flair to develop all the skills you need to be the best you can be.
How to apply FIRS Recruitment 2020/2021 Form?
Go to Federal Inland Revenue Service (FIRS) website via www.firs.gov.ng
Application Closing Date:
The FIRS recruitment 2020 commencement date is available but has not be announced to the general public, we promise to update you once the date has been finally announced. Also this page will be updated as well containing the new updates.
Please you need to note that FIRS Recruitment 2020 IS CURRENTLY NOT AVAILABLE ONLINE. Kindly disregard any news you see about FIRS Jobs in 2020 for now. Federal Inland Revenue Service will not ask you to pay before you can register online as the registration is totally free of charge.
- When is Federal Inland Revenue Service Recruiting for 2020?
- Federal Inland Revenue Service 2020 Recruitment Guide and Requirement 2020?
- How to apply for FIRS Graduate Recruitment 2020/2021?
- Has Federal Inland Revenue Service Recruitment 2020 Started ?
- FFIRS Official Recruitment Portal 2020?
- Federal Inland Revenue Service 2020 Recruitment Deadline