Federal Ministry of Education Scholarship 2020/2021- The Honourable Minister of Education (HME), Mallam Adamu Adamu, hereby invites interested and qualified Nigerians to participate in the 2020/2021 Nomination Computer Based Test (CBT) for the Federal Government.
NIGERIA AWARD SCHOLARSHIP (NA) 2020/2021 TENABLE IN NIGERIA PUBLIC TERTIARY INSTITUTIONS
THE ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA FOR NIGERIAN AWARD ARE AS FOLLOWS:
- Applicants for Postgraduate studies should possess a minimum of first degree with Second Class Honors Upper Division. Applicant must be registered Full-Time students of Federal or State Universities.
- All other applicants (UG, HND & NCE) must be registered full-time students in their second year or above in Federal or State Universities, Polytechnics,
- Monotechnics, and Colleges of Education. All undergraduate Scholarship applicants (Physically challenged inclusive) must have at least 4.0 Cumulative Grade Points Aggregate (CGPA) on a five (5) point scale or its equivalent or 5.0 on a 7 point scale.
- All NCE and HND applicants must have a CGPA of 3.5 and above on a scale of 4.0
- The scholarship is tenable in Nigeria and take effect from the beginning of the academic session.
- It shall not be held at the same time with another Award nor for part-time studies.
- Change of course of Institution is not allowed while enjoying the award.
FIELD OF STUDY TO BE CONSIDERED FOR THE AWARD ARE AS FOLLOWS:
A. Science and Technology
B. Medicine and Para-Medicals
E. Liberal Arts/Social/Management Sciences
F. Entrepreneurial Studies
H. Environmental Studies
METHOD OF APPLICATION
All qualified candidates are advised to:
a. Visit Federal Ministry of Education’s website: www.education.gov.ng and click on Federal Scholarship Board ICON on the Home Page
b. Read Guidelines and then Complete the Application Form online
c. Print the Examination Slip
d. Double Entries will be disqualified
i. Letter of Admission to the Institution
ii. Current Course Registration Form
iii. CGPA results of year 1,2,3, etc.
iv. Current School’s Identity Card
v. State/Local Government indigene certificate
Come with one set of completed online printed form at the venue of the interviews as scheduled below:
2020/2021 FSB COMPUTER BASED TEST VENUES
GENERAL NOTICE: During the application candidates are expected to indicate the following:
i) Candidates are advised to choose Computer Based Test (CBT) very close to them;
ii) The registration portal will be opened 14th December, 2020 to 24th January, 2021,
OFFICIAL PHONE NUMBERS/E-MAIL:
i. Nigerian Award: 08077884418/08091155229
For further Technical/Apps inquiries please call
PLEASE NOTE THAT THIS PARTICULAR APPLICATION DOES NOT ATTRACT ANY PROCESSING FEE. THEREFORE, BEWARE OF FRAUDSTERS!