Federal ministry of Education Nigeria Scholarship 2020/2021 Scholarship Award for Postgraduates, Undergraduates and and non-Tertiary Students in Nigeria Registration Form is out – This is to inform the general public that the federal government of Nigeria scholarship award application and registration form and portal is open to accept application from postgraduates, undergraduates and non-undergraduates students.
The Honourable Minister of Education (HME), Mallam Adamu Adamu, hereby invites interested and qualified Nigerians to participate in the 2020/2021Nomination Computer Based Test (CBT) for the Federal Government Scholarship Awards.
FIELDS OF STUDY
Undergraduate level -Engineering, Geology, Agriculture, Sciences, Mathematics, Languages, Environmental Sciences, Sports, Law, Social Sciences, Biotechnology, Architecture, Medicine (very limited), etc.
Postgraduate level (Masters Degree and PhD) in all fields.
Undergraduate (UG) studies tenable inRussia, Morocco, Algeria, Serbia, Hungary, Egypt, Tunisia, Turkey, Cuba, Romania, Japan, Macedonia; and
Postgraduate (PG) studies tenable in Russia (for those whose first degrees were obtained from Russia), China, Hungary, Serbia, Turkey, Japan, Mexico, South Korea, e.t.c.
Requirements and Qualifications for Federal Government Scholarship 2020/2021 for Postgraduates, Undergraduates and and non-Tertiary Students
- 1 Requirements and Qualifications for Federal Government Scholarship 2020/2021 for Postgraduates, Undergraduates and and non-Tertiary Students
- 2 How to apply for Federal Scholarship Board (FSB) 2020/2021
- 3 Closing date for Federal Government 2020/2021 Scholarship (Federal Scholarship Board)
- 4 To get more Updates
- All applicants for undergraduate degree courses must possess a minimum qualification of Five (5) Distinctions (As & Bs) in the Senior Secondary School Certificates, WASSCE/WAEC(May/June) only in the subjects relevant to their fields of study including English Language and Mathematics.
- Certificates should not be more than two (2) years old (2018& 2019)for Non-African Countries and for African countries the age of certificate is one year (2019) only.
- Age limit is from 18 to 20 years.
- All applicants for Postgraduate degree courses must hold a First Degree with 1st Class or at least 2ndClass Upper Division.
- The applicants who are previous recipients of Foreign Awards must have acquired at least two(2) years post qualification experience or employment practice in Nigeria.
- All applicants must have completed the N.Y.S.C. Programme and the age limit is 35 years for Masters and 40 years for Ph.D.
- N.Y.S.C discharge or exemption certificates only are accepted; and
- Evidence of readiness to be released by an employer
How to apply for Federal Scholarship Board (FSB) 2020/2021
- Visit Federal Ministry of Education’s webpage via www.education.gov.ng
- Then click on Federal Scholarship Board ICON on the Home Page:
- Read Guidelines and then complete the Application Form online
- Print the Examination slip.
Please note this:
- Since the BEA countries are non-English speaking, applicants should be prepared to undertake a mandatory one-year foreign Language course of the Country of choice which will be the standard medium of instruction;
- Japan applicants must have a solid background in further mathematics;
- The required certificate for candidates applying for Bachelor in Imamat, Quran Teaching Professor and Imam Preacher Training for Islamic Religious studies in Algeria is WASSCE/WAEC, and no other certificate is accepted; iv) All applicants for Hungarian Scholarship can apply for up to two fields of study in order of preference, and must visit the website: www.stipendiumhungaricum.hu
- Which will hopefully be opened between October and November2019,
- Complete the application form online,
- Print the completed form and bring to the interview venue in addition to 2.0above;
- All applicants for Russian Postgraduate Scholarship must have acquired their 1st Degree in Russia;
- All Applicants to upload their certificates online;
- The duration for Serbian undergraduate scholarship is Eight (8) years general courses and Nine (9) years for Medicine and postgraduate studies, 3-4years for MSC and 5-6years for PhD.
Successful candidates will submit the followings:
Candidates nominated by the Board will be required to submit to Federal Scholarship Board the following:
- Authenticated copies of academic certificates;
- Data page of the current International passport;
- Specified Medical Reports from Government hospitals;
- National Identification Number (NIN)v)Police Clearance Certificate where necessary.
Please note the followings:
Attach Photocopy of the following documents to the Printed Copy
- Letter of Admission to the Institution
- Current Course Registration Form
- CGPA results of year1,2, 3, etc.
- Current School’s Identity Card
- Letter of Identification from your State/Local Government
- Two (2) passport size photographs with your name written at the back and duly signed by you
- Candidates are advised to choose Computer Based Test Centre (CBT) very close to them
Closing date for Federal Government 2020/2021 Scholarship (Federal Scholarship Board)
Portal is expected to close at the end of November.
Download Form HERE
To get more Updates
- Subscribe to the site sparkgist.com using your Email address. Subscription is totally FREE
- LIKE our Facebook page for direct updates
- FOLLOW our Twitter News Handle for updates
- In case of any issue or challenge or questions, Click Here