Federal Teachers’ Scheme (FTS) Recruitment 2017- Knowing the heart break many applicants faced due the not being pre-selected for the 2017 Npower recruitment especially for NCE degree holders.
Well as we have promised to inform you on any current job opportunities going on, this is to inform y you that there is a massive Job recruitment for NCE holders in the Federal Teacher’s Scheme FTS from 2017 – 2019 in all the 36 states of the country.
Requirements and qualifications to apply
- Applicant must hold a certificate in education NCE, obtained not earlier than 2013 from a well accredited college of education.
- Applicant must not be more than 40years of age
- Applicant must specialize in any of the following basic education subjects namely; English Language, Mathematics, Science, Vocational Education, Arts and Foreign Languages.
- Schools identified through UBEC quality assurance to be without teachers
- Nomadic schools
- Almajiri school
- Schools in internally displaced persons camp
- Applicants must be willing to serve in any school where he/she is being posted to
Note-Any applicant working and earning salary from any organization either public or private are not eligible to apply
How to apply for the FTS recruitment
Interested and qualified applicants are to forward their details (With a photocopies of your NCE certificate, Birth Certificate/age declaration, Your application letter) to the below address:
The Executive Chairman,
State Universal Basic Education Board; in their respective LGEAs or SUBEB of your state
We advise you subscribe to our blog for free with your email address to receive updates on current job openings and other beneficial information. Like our facebook page, share our post to other media and invite your friends to do same