How to Apply for ExxonMobil Oil & Gas Job Recruitment 2018/2019- This is to inform the general public that the ExxonMobil Job recruitment portal/website is now open and available to accept application from suitable qualified applicants. Hurry now and apply before the closing date of the ExxonMobil Oil and Gas Recruitment 2018/2019.
Many applicants have been asking us questions like;
- How Can I Apply for ExxonMobil job 2018/2019?
- Where can I obtain the 2018 ExxonMobil Recruitment form?
- Is the ExxonMobil Recruitment Form 2018-2019 out?
- When will ExxonMobil Recruitment start?
- I need ExxonMobil updates, etc.
- Is ExxonMobil Recruitment Real for 2018?.
- When is ExxonMobil Application Deadline/closing date 2018?.
The key purpose of ExxonMobil recruitment is to create more jobs for Nigerian youths both graduates and undergraduates. By so doing, unemployment in Nigeria will be curbed and become a past deal.
Available job vacancies
- Subsurface Engineer
- Subsea Engineer
- Graduate Engineer
- Marine Engineer
- Environmental Engineer
- Construction Engineer
- Reservoir Engineer
- Design Engineer
- Drilling Engineer
Application Qualifications and Requirements.
- Possession of B.Sc, HND, NCE, OND in any discipline from a recognized institution
- Applicants must not be above 35 years old
- West African School Certificate (WASC) or Senior Secondary School Certificate (SSSC) with Credits in not less than three (3) subjects including English and at least passes in two (2) other subjects; or
- National Examination Council (NECO)/General Certificate of Education (GCE) Ordinary Level with passes in four (4) subjects obtained at one sitting or five (5) subjects obtained at two sittings including English Language.)
- National Diploma (ND) obtained from a recognized institution. National Certificate of Education (NCE) from a recognized institution; or General Certificate of Education (Advanced Level) in two (2) subjects obtained at one sitting or three (3) subjects obtained at two sittings.
- Must be a computer literate.
How To Apply for the ExxonMobil Oil and Gas Job Recruitment 2018/2019
To complete the application process:
- Log onto http://jobs.exxonmobil.com/
- Type in Nigeria in the “Search by location” field or scroll to the map below and click on 9 jobs in Nigeria the select
- Click the “Search openings” button to be taken to the job listing results page for Nigeria
- Click on the Job title (Subsurface Engineer) to view full details on the job you are applying for
- Click the “Apply now” drop down and select “Apply Now” option
- Sign in or click on “create an account”
- To create an account:
- Fill out the information; required fields are designated with an asterisk *(please note your password for future use)
- Click on the “Read and accept the data privacy statement” link
- Read the information in the pop-up box and click “Accept”
- Click “Next” to continue
- Candidate profile and application page will pop up:
- Fill out information required and also upload supporting files (e.g. resume)
- Click “Save” to complete your application profile at a different time or “Submit” to submit your application
- A message displays confirming the successful submission of your job application. In addition, a confirmation email will be sent to your registered email address
- Click “View Profile” if you would like to review the Application form you have just submitted under “Jobs Applied” section
- Only short listed applicants will be contacted. Applicants are hereby advised to submit only one application, as multiple applications may result in disqualification.
- Please note that any application placed outside ExxonMobil ‘Jobs and Careers’ page on http://jobs.exxonmobil.com/ is placed at the applicant’s sole risk.
4th December, 2018.