This is- to inform the general public that the Edo State Government Graduate Trainee Recruitment Application Form 2019 is out.
Portal for Edo State Government Graduate Trainee Recruitment is now open to accept application form suitably qualified applicants for the job vacancies. Start your application form here.
Qualifications for Edo State Government Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2019/2020
- A minimum of a Second Class (Lower Division) Degree from an accredited university or a Higher National Diploma (HND)
- A good command of both written and spoken English
- Prior working experience is not compulsory, although computer literacy is an advantage. Preferred candidates should be below the age of 35 years
- Edo State Government Graduate Trainee Recruitment Successful Applicants
- Be trained free of charge to use a shorthand/Voice machine to record court proceedings.
- Be employed by the Edo State Judiciary as an officical Verbatim Court Reporter upon the successful completion of the training programme.
How to apply for Edo State Government Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2019/2020
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letter as one attachment in Microsoft Word or PDF format to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the “Job Title” as the subject of the mail.
EdoJobs Application Form closing date
9th September, 2019
- If you have applied and filled an online form previously, please don’t fill more than once
- Upon submission of application, applicants will receive a link to a form to be filled and submitted
To get more Updates
- Subscribe to the site sparkgist.com using your Email address. Subscription is totally FREE
- LIKE our Facebook page for direct updates
- FOLLOW our Twitter News Handle for updates
- In case of any issue or challenge or questions, Click Here