This is to inform the general public that the Dufil Prima Foods Recruitment 2018 form and application portal is now open and available to all interested applicants for fresh application intake to fill in the job vacancies.
About Dufill- Dufil Prima Foods Plc is one of the fast growing FMCG companies in Nigeria with eight processing locations across the nation. We are in need of 6 – Sigma Facilitators to champion our campaigns on Process and System continual improvement /Implementations in our Management Graduate Trainee Scheme. Successful candidates will be trained by us on: Lean 6-Sigma Yellow, Green and Black belts certifications.
Some questions as regards to the job opportunity by Dufil Prima Foods Plc recruitment that applicants do ask us
- How can I apply for Dufil Prima Foods Plc Recruitment 2018/2019 Application Form?
- I need updates on current Dufil Prima Foods Recruitment 2018/2019
- Is the Dufil Recruitment 2018/2019 Application Form out?
- What is the official portal for the Dufil Prima Foods Plc Recruitment?
- What is the requirement and educational qualification of applicants for the Dufil Prima Foods Plc Recruitment 2018?
- When will 2018 Dufil Prima Foods Recruitment start?
- Where can I obtain the Dufil Prima Foods PlcRecruitment 2018/2019 Application Form?
All the above question are all clearly answered in this post as you read on
Requirements and educational Qualification for Dufil Prima Foods Plc Recruitment 2018/2019
- BSc/Btech/BEng First Class or HND Distinction in either Electrical, Electronics, Mechanical, Chemical Engineering, Statistics, Instrumentations, Physics Electronics, Industrial Engineering, Food Technology and Food Engineering
- Not more than 26 years old as at December 31st 2018.
- Must have completed NYSC (A scanned copy of NYSC discharge certificate must be uploaded).
How to apply for the 2018 Dufil Prima Foods Plc Recruitment 2018/2019
To Apply, Click here to apply online.
- Applicant should note that the online application is free.
- Candidates who attempt to apply multiple times will have their application disqualified
- No fee or charge for the online application, test or interview.
- Any false information provided during or after the application process will lead to the outright disqualification of such candidate(s).
Application Closing Date:
31st July, 2018.