Dufil Prima Foods Plc invites suitably qualified Nigerian graduates for the 2017/2018 Dufil National Postgraduate Scholarship Scheme. The scholarship scheme is aimed at assisting graduates who wishes to further their education, promoting academic excellence and also personal skills.
The Dufil Prima Foods Plc nutritional Scholarship is a programme for Nigerian students studying Nutrition and Dietetics at Postgraduate Degree level.
- Nigerian students qualified for admission into M.Sc Programme in Nutrition (Nutrition and Dietetics)
- The scholarship is open to all students from all the geopolitical zone of the Nigeria including Abuja, FCT.
How to Apply
Suitably qualified and interest candidates are to request for an Application Form from the Co-ordinator of the scholarship through the e-mail address: email@example.com Send an Email to the email address stating your interest for the scholarship and requesting that the application form be sent to you.
All completed Application Forms are to be submitted with the under listed documents:
- A copy of the letter of admission into the M.Sc programme for the current academic session.
- Evidence of State of origin obtained from Local Government Area and duly signed by the Chairman or Secretary
- A Photocopy of your NYSC certificate
- Photocopy of all degrees/certificates that is from O’ level upwards
- A brief writing on how you plan to utilize your graduate nutrition training. Not more that 300 words.
All these documents should be submitted in an A4 size envelope with a write up as follows “APPL. 2017 Awards” on the top left hand corner of the envelope to:
Dufil-Nutrition Award Programme,
6th October, 2017
Note– Only qualified candidates will be notified.
The Dufil Prima Food scholarship application form is free
All applications are to be submitted to the above address and not via email
For scholarship updates, Subscribe to our blog for free with only your email address and you will start receiving all the updates on latest scholarship