DESOPADEC Bursary and Scholarships Program for undergraduate 2021/2022: The Delta State Oil Producing Areas Development Commission (DESOPADEC) Bursary and Scholarships Application form and Portal is now open for candidates in Second year or above (200 – 500 level) in the Universities or in ND II, HND I and HND II in the Polytechnics/Monotechnics.
This is to inform all Delta state origin most especially student that held from Delta State Oil Producing Areas Development Commission (DESOPADEC) about the DESOPADEC Bursary and Scholarships Program this year.
Eligibility for DESOPADEC Bursary and Scholarships Program 2021
- Applications must come from DESOPADEC mandate area. That is, they must be Ijaw, Itsekiri, Urhobo, Isoko and Ndokwa.
- They must be Students currently in School either University or Polytechnic in Nigeria
- They must be from 200 Level and above
- Have a CGPA of 2.20 and above in the previous academic year’s examination
- They must be full time University or Polytechnic Undergraduates in Nigeria
- All candidates underneath 18 years old MUST submit JAMB registration number.
- All candidates above 18 years old MUST have enrolled with National Identification Management Commission (NIMC).
- Please note that Masters and PhD Students are not qualified
DESOPADEC Bursary and Scholarships Program official Application Portal For Registration
DESOPADEC Bursary and Scholarship Program Application Portal have been opened and is expected to close soon. The official Portal for registration is www.desopadecbursary.ng
How to Apply/Register for 2021/2022 DESOPADEC Bursary and Scholarships
- Apply/register via www.desopadecbursary.ng
- To apply you must upload the following documents via online:
- A recent Passport Photograph
- Student ID card
- Letter of Admission
- Local Government of Origin Identification Certificate
- A letter of Identification from Student Union Chapter President of their Ethnic Nationality
Note– The documents must be in .jpg format and should not exceed 1MB each.
Delta State Oil Producing Areas Development Commission (DESOPADEC)Bursary and Scholarships Program 2021/2022 | Application Form, Portal, How to register- www.desopadecgov.com/apply