The Delta State Bursary and Scholarship 2018/2019 Application form and Portal is for only indigenes of Delta State studying in any recognized tertiary institution in Nigeria. This post is all about how to register for the 2018/2019 Delta State Bursary and Scholarship, ensure you read this post to know more about the Delta State Bursary and Scholarship 2018/2019
All application must be made on the DSBS official website.
2018/2019 Application Eligibility for Delta State Bursary & Scholarship Application form
- Be of Delta State Origin;
- All candidates above 18 years old MUST have enrolled with National Identification Management Commission (NIMC).
- All candidates underneath 18 years old MUST submit JAMB registration number.
- Be a Registered full time understudy just of any Public Tertiary Institutions;
- (Confirmation, Masters and PhD Students are not qualified);
- Either be in Second year or above (200 to 500 level) in the Universities or
- Be in ND II, HND I and HND II in the Polytechnics/Monotechnics.
- Be in 200 levels or more for Colleges of Education Student.
- Be a Registered full time Student just of any Public and Private Tertiary Institutions.
- Have a CGPA of 2.20 or more in the past scholastic year’s examination.
- O’level Result
- Admission Letter
- Jamb Orginal Result
- Local Government Area Identification letter (L.G.A. ID) etc
How to apply for Delta State Bursary & Scholarship 2018/2019
- Apply via http://www.dsbsb.dl.gov.ng/
- All applicants must fill the online application form and also submit it online.
- After payment (via Online or local bank), please login to the scheme website http://www.dsbsb.dl.gov.ng/
- Proceed to your profile and complete your details online by given your bank details and your academic qualification details.
Interested candidates should note that:
- Multiple applications will not be allowed and you will automatically disqualified
- Download and print your acknowledgement card after successful payment for verification
- You are to send your acknowledgment slip after duly signed and stamped and then scan copy to this email firstname.lastname@example.org
The 2018/2019 Delta State Bursary & Scholarship portal will be open soon. Stay tuned….