Cross River University of Technology (CRUTECH) Post UTME Form 2020/2021 | Departmental Cut off mark via crutech.edu.ng- This is to inform all prospective candidates (Both UTME and Direct Entry) who made Cross River University of Technology (CRUTECH) their first choice and scored 160 and above in the 2020 UTME Examination, that the Online Registration for admissions into the 2019/2020 Academic Session has commenced.
To access the Online Application Form, candidates are required to pay two thousand (N2,000.00) Naira Screening Fee, payable online with either Master/Visa/Verve ATM Card or in any commercial bank through Remita via the online application Portal.
Steps on how to Register for 2020/2021 CRUTECH Post UTME
To register, applicants should:
- Log on to www.crutech.edu.ng and click on the Post UTME link at the top left of the website.
- Follow the instructions on the Online Application Portal to complete the form.
- Print out the Application Slip after a successful registration.
CRUTECH Post UTME Screening Method 2020/2021
Screening will be done online, candidates are therefore expected to scan and upload the following documents during registration:
- 2020 UTME Result Slip
- O’level Result(s)
- WAEC/NECO/NABTEB Scratch Card(s) details as applicable
- Birth Certificate
- Certificate of origin
- Only candidates who scored 160 and above and choose CRUTECH as their First Choice in the 2019/2020 UTME Examination are eligible for the Screening.
- Candidates are not required to appear physically for the screening and therefore not expected to travel to Calabar.
Candidates should therefore ensure that:
- All the above stated documents are scanned and uploaded properly.
- The phone number and scratch card(s) details provided are correct
CRUTECH Post UTME Application Closing Date 2020/2021
Deadline for CRUTECH post utme and direct entry is Wednesday October
To get more Updates
- Subscribe to the site sparkgist.com using your Email address. Subscription is totally FREE
- LIKE our Facebook page for direct updates
- FOLLOW our Twitter News Handle for updates
- In case of any issue or challenge or questions, Click Here