CBN gives Deadline for NMFB Covid-19 Loan Applicants to Accept Offer – To those that applied for NMFB Covid-19 loan supports has started receiving approval messages from NMFB/NIRSAL for Loan Approval. If you applied for the Covid-19 support Loan and have not accepted your loan,hurry now and do so.
CBN gives Deadline for NMFB Covid-19 Loan to Accept Offer
According to CBN, If you received the message below, kindly click the link to accept your loan.
Dear Applicant, Your COVID-19 Loan application is approved. Click https://covid19.nmfb.com.ng to accept the offer & get the funds in your account.
The second message for those who are yet to accept the loan offer goes like this:
Dear Applicant, You are yet to accept your Covid-19 TCF. Please do so before the close of business on 15/02/21 otherwise the funds will be recalled. Thank you.
As seen above, the deadline to accept the loan offer is Monday 15th February 2021. So, Don’t wait for massage if you applied for the loan just go to the site in the link above and check with your BVN with the below steps.
How to Check and Accept your NMFB Covid-19 Support Loan 2021
- To check your loan status, visit https://covid19.nmfb.com.ng
- Input your BVN
- If you are successful, you will see a congratulatory message containing the amount that was given (loan) to you
- Click on accept offer
- Input your bank details correctly (Account Name, Account Number, Bank Name) and submit
Covid-19 Loan Acceptance Closing Date 2021
All successful shortlisted applicant for the NMFB covid-19 support Loan are to accept their offer of loan on or before 15th February, 2021.
We thought you should also know about
To get more Updates
- Subscribe to the site sparkgist.com using your Email address. Subscription is totally FREE
- LIKE our Facebook page for direct updates
- FOLLOW our Twitter News Handle for updates
- In case of any issue or challenge or questions, Click Here