Chevron Nigeria Limited Undergraduate Internship Recruitment 2018 – This is to inform the general public and all interested candidates that application is on-going for qualified Nigerians students to apply for the Chevron Nigeria Limited internship program which will begin from July to December 2018.
This article has a full details, process and guide on how to register and apply for the 2018 Chevron Nigeria Limited Students’ Internship Recruitment; Ensure you read carefully as not to make any mistake during the registration.
The above named company CNL offers a temporary support and employment to university, polytechnic and high school students required to participate in mandatory learning programs to gain work experience in their career and also provides opportunity for interns to learn about the company’s business, culture and core values as well.
On this note, Chevron Nigeria Limited accepts application into the position below;
- Must be a Nigerian
- Internship must be mandatory to complete the school’s program leading to Bachelors, Masters’ Degree or Diploma as applicable
- Demonstrated high level of academic performance
- Good communication, leadership, teamwork and problem-solving skills
- Strong work ethic with internal drive to succeed
Chevron Nigeria Limited provides:
- An innovative workplace where we apply the latest technologies to exploration, production, reservoir managment and the entire value chain group.
- Opportunities to enable you use what you have learned, expand your knowledge and benefit from invaluable on-the-job experience.
- Hands-on technical exposure which will expand your knowledge of the industry and accelerate your professional development.
- An effective environment where integrity and ingenuity is valued.
How To register and Apply for 2018 Chevron Nigeria Limited Internship Recruitment
- Interested and qualified candidates should visit the Chevron career page.
- Click the Apply button
- Create an account
- Upload your current resume/CV
- Upload your Student Industrial Work Experience Scheme (SIWES) letter or support letter from your institution using the “cover letter” tab
If possible the letter from your institution should carry
- your CGPA
- expected start date and duration of internship
- otherwise upload a separate statement from your institution showing the CGPA and any additional document on the “additional document” tab
- Provide responses to all the fields on your Profile.
- Type NIL in the “previous employment” box, if you have no experience otherwise state your previous internship details
- Select the field related to your course of study in the “preferred type of work” box
- Respond to all the questions as required
- Click the apply button to complete your application
- You will receive a confirmation e-mail
Warning– The following fields listed below must be fully filled and completed else, your application may be disqualify.
- Mobile Number
- Academic Discipline
- State your Internship start and end dates
Note- The placement areas are ONLY in the Lagos and Warri office.