Chevron Nigeria Limited SIWES/IT University and Polytechnics Undergraduate application portal 2020- This is to inform all undergraduates of university and polytechnic that the Chevron SIWES programme application form portal is now open for any interested candidates.
Chevron SIWES/I.T Application 2020/2021 Career Opportunities: Internship Placement (Undergraduates) (398581)
Chevron SIWES/I.T Application Qualifications and Requirements
- Candidate must be a Nigerian
- Internship must be mandatory to complete the school’s program leading to Bachelors, Masters’ Degree or Diploma as applicable
- Demonstrated high level of academic performance
- Good communication, leadership, teamwork and problem-solving skills
- Strong work ethic with internal drive to succeed
- An innovative workplace where we apply the latest technologies to exploration, production, reservoir managment and the entire value chain group.
- Opportunities to enable you use what you have learned, expand your knowledge and benefit from invaluable on-the-job experience.
- Hands-on technical exposure which will expand your knowledge of the industry and accelerate your professional development.
- An effective environment where integrity and ingenuity is valued.
How to apply for Chevron Nigeria Ltd SIWES/ Industrial Training 2020/2021
- Go to Chevron application website- Click Here
- Click on the Apply button
- Create an account
- Upload your current resume
- Upload your Student Industrial Work Experience Scheme (SIWES) letter or support letter from your institution using the “cover letter” tab
If possible the letter from your institution should state (a) Cumulative Grade Point Average (CGPA) (b) expected start date and duration of internship
- otherwise upload a separate statement from your institution showing the CGPA and any additional document on the “additional document” tab
- Provide responses to all the fields on your Profile
- Type NIL in the “previous employment” box, if you have no experience otherwise state your previous internship details
- Select the field related to your course of study in the “preferred type of work” box
- Respond to all the questions as required
- Click the apply button to complete your application
- You will receive a confirmation e-mail
The following fields are mandatory and must be fully completed. Not completing them may disqualify your application.
- Mobile Number
- Academic Discipline
- State your Internship start and end dates
- Your application is complete when you receive an email with subject, “Thank you your resume was successfully submitted”
- Chevron is accepting online applications from qualified Nigerian students whose internship program. Placement is available in the Lagos and Warri office.
- Only Nigerian undergraduates schooling in Nigeria are required to write the tests.